PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Clouseau Shop
 Doctor Harm's Satellite Lab
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2007 :  13:07:50  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
because you don't need hotties in Aussie?

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2007 :  17:34:49  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
scuse me mademoiselle, do you have scientific proof for that?
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2007 :  12:33:54  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
100% proof, it says so on the bottle!

How long have you been a tree then?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2007 :  18:08:19  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Long enough for you not having found out yet
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2007 :  20:26:14  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know yet? This is a very eliptical train of thought. Chooo choooooo

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  20:51:10  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the built in flashing background on this site is odd, as we in the lab measure everything, especially time relapses.
That is,of course, because our boss from the Major Tom Cruise sponsor company tells us to
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2008 :  05:03:44  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Flashing? You can see the flashing?

Tom promised humans couldn't see it with the naked eye. It was meant to be subliminal.

Are you human and are your eyes naked?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  18:03:17  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm a scientific humanoid
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  22:31:34  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Which is infinitely better than being a scientologist...I never liked Cruise the actor, but Cruise the crusader is positively nauseating

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2008 :  04:41:39  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He's always been a bit frothy, which is why we love his cocktails.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2008 :  09:47:49  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Considering that he is the equivalent of 503778.3375315 square inches of air at sea level, I'd have to agree.

You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2008 :  16:57:00  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You'd have to agree with what?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2008 :  19:29:12  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
His frothiness, when he was young and frothy before scientology set in and he played in movies with great soundtracks and no substance like Cocktail. Ahhh, the good old days.

I always thought he was small and that I'd tower over him like most women, but it appears I'm only 73% of a Tom Cruise and only 90% of an average US woman. Which makes him bigger than your average woman. I can't believe Jennifer Aniston only weighs 25 chickens tho... is she annorexic? If she ate 25 chickens would she double her weight?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2008 :  20:19:04  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are they dead yet? Or do they float?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2008 :  17:10:50  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wouldn't that depend on if they were laden or unladen?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2008 :  22:26:57  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If they float do we have to burn them at the stake... or by rotisseri oven?

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2008 :  14:03:18  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm confused.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2008 :  15:09:11  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is this an egg unladen chicken or a chicken laden egg? At exactly what weight would Jennifer Aniston cause the poles to tilt? Is Tom Cruise responsible for global frothing? What is causing the new brown clouds?
See...I told you I was confused.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2008 :  06:20:14  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Those aren't brown clouds, you're wearing your undies on your head again.

I've told you before, if you want to play gumbies you need a knotted hanky!

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  22:48:11  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is the tight answer
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2