PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Clouseau Shop
 Doctor Harm's Satellite Lab
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2008 :  01:17:30  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And you need your towel.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2008 :  15:41:05  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, how's the work on the satellites going?

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2008 :  18:11:21  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They're really hard to get down, once they're up, huh? I've been thinking of starting a revolution among the equatorial countries, by telling them they own not only their airspace but the space space as well... I think I can get them to agree that lower earth orbit belongs to them. Then when they start charging all the rich countries for the priviledge... hang on, are you a spy?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2008 :  22:29:58  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A spy in a can?
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  09:14:12  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Who me? What ever would give you an idea like that?

They shot one you know, really

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  11:34:18  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lucky shot. They were aiming at a sheep.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  00:22:28  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All good inflight entertainment should feature near-death/disaster stories.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  22:08:10  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
have they committed your life to celluloid Mdmslle Sheeplies?

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  22:09:21  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ewww, nasty!

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

175 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2008 :  12:07:08  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I Believe that this type of paranoia is really more of a myth, one of those ol' wives tales thingies. No, I don't go in for it.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2008 :  19:56:37  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like there's not much grass left on the dark side of the bad moon rising.
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  04:33:00  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just another on the list of in-flight disaster stories...a wild herd of stoned ruminant beasts mowed through town one foggy smoke filled evening. I can still hear the clattering vodka bottles and incessant chewing chewing chewing...
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  06:40:39  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, but why is the sheep carrying giant fly-swatters?

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  05:30:19  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh you mean the ASIO agent disguisedly pretending to be a portable waffle maker? I don't go in for waffles.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  07:33:18  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes... exactly giant fly swats or waffle thingies... definitely not any incriminating evidence and absolutely nothing to do with any missing satellites.

Committed where, Conc? No crime was committed, and I'm yet to be committed... they have to catch me first!

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  22:04:28  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Isn't that a cue for some musak?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  17:34:32  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  14:58:37  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Was anyone else not expecting that as much as I was?

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  14:59:28  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Or wasn't? I guess it depends on the fluidity of your thought processes and the amount of Merlot deposited in your savings banquette.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  09:54:58  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When one's brain fluid becomes completely purple, does that make one a jughead?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2