PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Chopmania
 A new game!!!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  09:58:39  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Right-o, this is the game where someone makes a post and then the next person makes a post that corresponds with the post before according to the rules of the game. HAVE FUN!!!

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  15:05:34  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm having fun, but I don't understand the rules. Who's got the booklet so I can read up on them?

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  16:34:44  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is this just the old game painted purple and passed off as a new game?

Did you turn off html?
If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  19:31:51  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ConcordeSpamaticus

I'm having fun, but I don't understand the rules. Who's got the booklet so I can read up on them?

The ruuules....

RULE 1. If it is a day that starts with a 'T': Take a word or sentence from the post above you and either include it in a backwards spoonerism about current events, or use it in a sentence that potentially could make a Japanese businessman wet himself.

RULE 2. If the day doesn't start with a 'T': Take a word or sentence from the post above you and either include it in a description of a scene of massive sensory overload involving the person below you and a celebrity dressed in a pantomime animal costume. Or you can post a video of something random.

RULE 3. If it's dark outside you can choose to post either a few words about wasting time on the internet or a piccy of someone or something named Bob or Nigella.

RULE 4. If you don't know what day it is, or whether it's dark or light outside, or you haven't posted in a month of Sundays, take a word from the post above you, write it on a brick and hit yourself in the head with it repeatedly until you understand the rules completely.

RULE 6. If you think all of the above rules are too silly, you can make up your own rule and post it for the next poster to follow.

* There is no RULE 5.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  19:38:19  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sheep Roost

Is this just the old game painted purple and passed off as a new game?

Yes, but it's not painted purple.

quote:
Did you turn off html?

It's always been turned OFF. It's the default. Shall I turn it on?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2007 :  12:28:58  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK, I'll guess I'll have to start the game since everyone else is either dead or just resting.

Time travel and mind control.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2007 :  19:13:09  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
confuseacat has lost his mind again.

It's that easy.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2007 :  20:06:17  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No it's not. Can I reply in American English only?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2007 :  04:45:32  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've been wasting time on Nigella again.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  10:19:27  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  11:34:38  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Someone's being pissing on tourists again! Now, where's my snorkel?

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  11:39:23  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Before I go, why do Scandinavian musicians/singers look like they've escaped from a seventies sketch show? It's like Python humour gone horribly wrong...and a bit gay!

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  19:35:37  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.

Soo campy
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2007 :  21:55:48  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Erm....yeah. That last video was clearly a violation of the rules. Not the rules of this game(they were made to be broken), but possibly the rules of the universe itself. That's the kind of thing that causes sunspots and makes planets wobble in their orbit.
Go to Top of Page

Tylesaur
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

52 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  08:25:51  Show Profile Send Tylesaur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh no, misguided one. It is giant hopping roos that cause planet wobbles. Come hop with me a while, till your heart is pure and your vision, once again, clear.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  09:13:08  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow! I have enough trouble maintaining the reading of the novel while brushing the teeth electrically... what makes the litte words dance so?

I think I'll have to put my book down for leaping like a roo for clarity and it's going to take a major leap to get to pureness.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2007 :  17:18:00  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Everyone is hopping mad.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2007 :  02:52:30  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No... some of us are just puzzled

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2