PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Wilde Area
 Yeti Spotting Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2007 :  12:25:09  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Report any Yetis seen here. This also applies to Bigfoot, Bigfeet, Sasquatch, and Abdominal Snow Minkeys. Safe Spotting!

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2007 :  05:30:38  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have bigfeet, big and sweaty.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2007 :  10:01:02  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Splendid! That's a start! Mysteries art made to be solved.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2007 :  06:37:17  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Or covered up by the American govt.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2007 :  06:37:21  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, they only cover up crimes - they make excuses for mysteries.

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  18:12:25  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
..and bury them in the Rumsfields of honor?
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2007 :  13:13:54  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I haven't seen a Yetiyet. I'm waiting!

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2008 :  12:32:26  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's because they're hiding on Mars.

I wonder if Mars is where everyone else is hiding?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  06:08:28  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's not Mars, that's Coober Pedy and that's what all the locals look like in Coober Pedy when they crawl up from their underground houses. We only tell the tourists that they're Yetis for a joke.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2008 :  12:36:48  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They are pretty funny looking.

I am not sure if everyone else is hiding on Mars, but if they are, the'll get very sticky. Chocolate melts when it gets hot.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2008 :  19:49:24  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As soon as they get a pool, I'm going there for a holiday.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  21:23:33  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You've been invited to the funeral in Solo?
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  22:31:48  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I see no Yetis...are they in disguise?

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  15:40:22  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've heard some of them wear sunglasses.
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  19:49:17  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any Yeti's in spaghetti? Sunglasses are all well and good but one does have to watch where one is going when one is inside...as it were.

Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2008 :  18:32:13  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, where exactly are these spotted Yetis hiding?

Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2008 :  18:33:47  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Never mind, I think I found one.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  07:28:25  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Obviously there aren't too many Yeti Orthodontists.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  11:04:20  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He's so old they had to classify him as a Not Dead Yeti.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  05:00:38  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You're looking particularly negative these days. Is Yeti hunting getting you down?

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  22:12:29  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It might not be the Yetis. It might have more to do with the quality of presidential nominee he is hunting.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2