PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Wilde Area
 Yeti Spotting Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2008 :  20:03:20  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've seen rubbish about that on TV... and I have to admit... I don't understand American politics, especially why they go on, and on, and on, and on,... and how come everyone BUT Americans believe in the American Dream and they still flog that poor dead wombat?

Anyway... I watched the movie Bob Roberts... and now I understand American politics better.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2008 :  19:15:21  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sheep Roost

You're looking particularly negative these days. Is Yeti hunting getting you down?

Of course it is. Those Yetii live in some very frozen places. I've had to get down gloves,down jackets, down sleeping bags, down socks, and a down tea cozy.
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  04:36:15  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So... you have to Get Down (but not necessarily funky) to get a Yeti?

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  11:55:54  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's true. A good camouflage to capture a Yeti is a duck costume.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  01:55:07  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A fuzzy duck? Does he? Ducky Fuzz? Do Yetis like drinking games?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  21:47:55  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yetis are thought to feed on mountain goats, sheep, and backpackers. Some of these game animals can be very elusive so I suppose that Yetis stake out streams waiting for drinking game which are easier to ambush.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  21:49:31  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Which is why, of course, you recommend disguising yourself as a duck?

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  22:07:41  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For most Yeti hunters that is true, but you would probably have better luck disguised as a llama.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  08:13:28  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why?

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  08:14:04  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My AK47 is at the drycleaners, you know.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  13:19:53  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does it fire dags?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  20:23:57  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Only when there's a full mooning.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  21:49:16  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  06:19:59  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh... hmmmm... er... that's not the kind of full moon I meant... but that's a lovely pickkie. Will you howl soon?

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  14:30:03  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That moon looks like a big pizza pie.
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  05:32:22  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's amore!

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  15:15:43  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No need to bring the rat pack into this now is there? Dean Martin would be ever so proud though.

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2