PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Wilde Area
 Sheep Spotting Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2007 :  18:50:19  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Having just returned from a fjortnight in the fjords, I'd like to share this amazing photo I took of what is possibly the only living flightless Norwegian blue mountain sheep in the right-side-up world.

Beautiful woolage, eh?

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2007 :  03:20:08  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's so hard trying to find a quiet spot when you're on holiday, you know?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Mrs. ACD
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

44 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  08:27:17  Show Profile Send Mrs. ACD a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOOK!!!! A......SHEEP....!

Sincerely,
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Mrs.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  02:58:07  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  11:57:12  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like a fairy to me.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  01:52:45  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh... I thought it was just someone from the Castro.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  15:13:33  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Damn seamen, they never stay where you put them. Not here? I thought for sure a pegsheeplegged pirate would run amok in the sheep spotting thread. I guess it's just too damned obvious!

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  08:50:24  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Did the bell ring yet? 27 more, then we can battle the pips!
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  22:20:10  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, this is what they mean by "Domino Theory!"

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2008 :  02:50:52  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is going to make walking in single file difficult!

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  06:00:49  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps this is an opportune time to try on some wolves clothing?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  07:19:35  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've heard there are many ways to skin a cat... but how do you skin a wolf? Is it one of the wolves in the walls? Because if you let them out of the walls, it's all over. At least that's what the They say.

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  08:59:12  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I'm just here to party, as far as the side effects go...well how can ya go wrong?
and scare ^ the adults

• mood - parallel to aloof
  • music - Ramones - Someone put something in My Drink
  • likes - Parrot of Doom and long walks along the local landfills
  • dislikes - fisheyes with no personality
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  09:14:11  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd say that was a fair exchange - as for the after effects of the Domino Effect, say no more!

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  09:15:51  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote

A picture speaks a thousand words

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  04:45:44  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The wolf's got the second-best tuba.

Hmmm... the domino effect is in full force at the Conc Hotel.

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  08:45:15  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Ah ha!
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  21:35:59  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
x marks the spot?

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2008 :  00:22:33  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sheep Trick?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2008 :  04:25:33  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I banned that photo. It was too personal.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2008 :  09:43:24  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have to wonder, what's in the microwave?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2