PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Wilde Area
 Sheep Spotting Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2008 :  19:05:26  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
IT'S SPAM!

Nobody expects the SPAMish Inquistion!!!

Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

SeaDog
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

175 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2008 :  19:17:12  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Buns with a bean-jam filling?

Oh!

Run away, run away!!
The Spamish are coming! The Spamish are coming!
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  22:56:14  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ummm... given that a You must be logged in to see this link. today and the newsreader assured us that it was not injested by the chicken but had merely crawled up the chicken's cloaca and got caught up in the forming egg... I have to ask what you are trying to tell me about the Japanese president... Oh wait... did George Bush lay that egg?

Shhhh! Don't tease me into talking. I'm pretending I'm a lamp until the wolves in the walls finish their spam and go home.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  07:52:33  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought that was just an ol' wives tale about crawling up a chickens ars*..cloaca and waiting.

Ok! Somebody crawled up something somewhere to do something that would cause something else to someday affect some another thing that was started way-back-when that was at that time initially and totally uncontrollable hoping to bandaid the effects long enough for a someone(s) to safely exit the whole clusterfnuck and let the next dummkopf attempt to clean up their playroom.

Erm...is there more Spam? - O.T.

Edited by - SeaDog on September 19 1975 19:01:37
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  18:55:12  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Those cloacas are so cute, and they smell like cough drops because they only eat eucalyptus leaves.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  19:02:51  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can see your marsupial studies are coming along nicely. Don't forget to research drop-bears. That's a special one those fun loving aussies invented for all the yanky cloacas out there.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  19:18:47  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think I should do any more research. I wouldn't want to end up like this poor tom.

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2008 :  06:14:56  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well don't go book lernin' 'bout the 'vironment lest you be lookin' to join a similarly named club called:
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2008 :  21:52:30  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not grumpy! Ya bloody cloaca!

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  01:02:17  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My mistake in hasty judgement, although, no one could blame you if this were your x-ray!
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  01:50:04  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ummm....

Why did they have to x-ray to find that? Did the person not notice that it was there?

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  02:22:08  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think whomever the patient is likely suffers from memory loss and denial. In this particular case “Product Placement" the less expensive form of advertisement, has found a new niche; soft-drink sales are through the roof since its deployment.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  14:53:29  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is that a cocacolacloaca or a cloacacocacola?
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2008 :  08:36:11  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

In moderation of course!
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2008 :  18:50:08  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder why it's only 5 cents?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2008 :  19:13:48  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Even at that price it can't beat the competition.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2008 :  23:29:05  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They're so purdy!

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  06:09:26  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do not shake well before opening.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  21:05:05  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't like sheep froth?

I feel like I wanna take team Sheepsi out somewhere and show them off.

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2008 :  06:19:24  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Team Sheepsi may be a bit competitive for these wooly jumpers, perhaps you should consider Beijing 08'?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2