PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Clouseau Shop
 Ye Olde Pie Shoppe
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2008 :  16:55:18  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've got enough spam to open a pie shoppe!

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2008 :  15:21:50  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I miss the penises.

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2008 :  17:12:58  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Watch this

My Bob! I really thought Ellen was funny. Alas
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2008 :  19:01:56  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Poor baby. He gets the chop and the parents get to play with penis balloons. He must think they're mad.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  23:48:31  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He hopefully doesnŽt know, but he has every right to ask his parents why they did this. IŽm afraid heŽll never know.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  03:43:03  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There will be movies played at his 18th... then he shall know all.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  17:37:59  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Meaning of Life?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2009 :  19:22:17  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Apparently you have a super-computer over there for calculating the meaning of life the universe and everything... which we know is 42... but it also predicts the future. I saw it on a doco about Nostrodamus.

Which makes me wonder... if your government know what's going to happen then presumably they are taking steps to stop things happening... and presumably their supercomputer is recalculating as they go... then... why are things still so screwy? Imagine the things they must have stopped!

Should we ask the mice?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2009 :  21:23:48  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nostrildamus? The guy with the MP666player up his nose?
The rats are in Nosferatu
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2009 :  23:21:13  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
German expressionist vampire horror rats? Is that our future?

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  21:04:28  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can I have one olde pie please. Go easy on the rat sauce.

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  06:56:15  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What about strawberry tart?

And what about the dead bishop on the landing?

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
TOOO Fall in You must be logged in to see this link.. Did I mention it's FREE?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  19:34:27  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The rats ate him.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  18:15:23  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Was he an expressionist bishop, or did he suppress his feelings?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  18:17:44  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The rats only said he was delicous.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  21:10:02  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can't blame them, I suppose
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2009 :  05:39:34  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They eat the soft flesh between the toes first... and work their way up... or so I've heard. I don't actually have any dead bishops in my wardrobe... oh no... that's a terrible rumour.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2009 :  20:13:44  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What about live ones then?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2009 :  02:50:39  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well actually, no wait... nup... no live bishops.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2009 :  02:51:18  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They don't seem to store well.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2