PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Palindrome
 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2008 :  21:04:58  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And know what I know now. Hmmm... oh the imagination!

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  10:56:40  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Runs wild?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  19:53:17  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gallops madly!

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Miss Mandy Cohen
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

121 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2008 :  12:12:36  Show Profile  Visit Miss Mandy Cohen's Homepage Send Miss Mandy Cohen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dammit mines gone awol. And I was so looking forward to what it had to offer, would have saved on the tv license...

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good..."
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  11:40:13  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You don't need an imagination to post here. One only needs a morbid curiosity about cheese and the ability to appreciate the finer points of absolute e-boredom.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2008 :  06:19:48  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, yes, tell us more about the morbid cheese.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2008 :  11:49:18  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well...it's a little known fabrication that Terry Jones was seated on a wedge of it during the infamous newd piano scene.
Go to Top of Page

Miss Mandy Cohen

121 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2008 :  11:49:27  Show Profile  Visit Miss Mandy Cohen's Homepage Send Miss Mandy Cohen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I fully appreciate the finer points and the not so fine points of e-boredom, a-boredom, d-boredom and just boredom. man I'm bored...

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2008 :  11:50:50  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
...and it's actually quite tasty when paired with a slice of this...

...on two slices of very dry rye.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2008 :  03:04:28  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oooh, I can't wait to see what Mandy offers on her back panel!

Pass me another glass of dry rye.

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2008 :  09:10:11  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wait a minute! Why is she barefoot and purple?

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2008 :  12:07:29  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Too much Merlot?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  00:19:40  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And purple pills?

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  11:39:20  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Everything is green today.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  20:19:08  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You're right!

But what about Mandy?

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:14:50  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She's part of the conspiracy.
Go to Top of Page

Miss Mandy Cohen

121 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  11:41:28  Show Profile  Visit Miss Mandy Cohen's Homepage Send Miss Mandy Cohen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Me and my 'back panel', and alcohol intake has nothing to do with any conspiracy! It's just the way I roll

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  20:39:42  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, but I think the secret footage of the autopsy will show something more sinister is going on back there.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  22:25:12  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Like what? I can't imagine, my intrigue has been spiked!

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  15:46:49  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Like your nose?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2