PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Beneath The Facade
 Polls
 Your favourite drink
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  19:54:22  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
do tell!

Choices:

Tea
42 Below
Milk
Water
espresso
Blue Curacao
Bintang
Absint
Red Wine(Bordeaux)
Bollywood lemonade
Grolsch
All of the above, and probably Ginger Beer

(Anonymous Vote - Viewing results before voting will spoil your vote)

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2008 :  05:57:21  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You missed off Rana the Evil troll frog and what about that walrus bob?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2008 :  11:16:57  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where was the choice for those of us who are missing a marble?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  00:34:59  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
... or two?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  14:14:43  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  18:53:17  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
done
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  19:38:53  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now we need an - all of the above choice!

Wah! I miss them all! Except Rana and Vlad, they were weird... well weird in a different way to everyone else. What a shame they're all off masterbating.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  21:39:55  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
done, try again
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2008 :  11:01:40  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The marbles are the only ones that are 100% known to be missing. The others could just be trying really hard not to be seen. Some of them are getting damn good at it.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2008 :  16:53:10  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's all that practise.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2008 :  15:20:13  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Didn't I register to vote? How unpatriotic of me. Clearly, what I need is a spot of bubbly and a large lemon curry.

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  23:20:44  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It looks like the titties are the winning ticket today
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  03:47:07  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Everytime I think about voting I remind myself this is an ever-evolving poll and if I just come back tomorrow there may be a better choice of someone I've forgotten.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  15:06:24  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This must be an unscientific poll.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  17:41:37  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What makes you think it is not?

A) I'm a marketing manager myself
A) I'm a computer scientit
A) I'm a nit

C) Both, I'm living in the binary world
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  23:58:46  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
er... C. It seems like everyone is bi these days.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  17:34:46  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is definitely unscientific. In this poll a vote for Carol Cleavage today, could be a vote for Lemon Curry tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  23:26:16  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sputniks 1-5 or just one of them? What about the one with the dog in it. Is it ever coming down, that dog must be pretty hungry. He's been up there for 50 years.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2008 :  18:32:37  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He was probably dropped on Mars, causing a bit of an avalanche
Can't we just shoot all dogs into orbit? Would save us alot of poop 'n woof
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  02:28:32  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahhh, those city slickers and they're dogs... they've all gotta downgrade to ferrets or rats or something.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  09:23:49  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sheep Roost

Sputniks 1-5 or just one of them? What about the one with the dog in it. Is it ever coming down, that dog must be pretty hungry. He's been up there for 50 years.

50 dog years or 50 light years?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5  Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2