PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Beneath The Facade
 Polls
 Your favourite drink
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  21:15:17  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My sporty red cat never made it to his second anniversary. The Mercedes was a bit too German. It went Benz!
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2008 :  04:25:36  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You went around the Benz?

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2008 :  19:01:45  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nope, the Benz splat the cat. He was slightly, yet very effectively, runover, and therefore rather dead
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2008 :  21:15:11  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eees just resting.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  18:57:31  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm afraid he's utterly dead, I mean he doesn't attack my feet anymore when he's hungry
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  20:04:05  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hibernating for winter?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  20:38:37  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Last time I saw him like that was after the castration, and that was a very effective operation!
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2008 :  01:19:15  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh dear nothing worse than a sexually confused cat.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2008 :  18:13:55  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The poll is still evolving, I see...

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2008 :  22:26:05  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
...and revolving at nine hundred miles an hour?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2008 :  06:25:25  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Exactly, eventually, it will get to the bright side.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  19:33:46  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is a bright side? I need to illuminate the bottom of my glass again.

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  00:28:33  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Or the bottom of the bottle... whatever works best.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  22:13:34  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ruby red is delightful!

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  15:33:12  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Better than purple?
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  19:54:00  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hate to admit it, but purple drinks are a little vulgar. Ruby red is much more pleasing to the eye, and the palette!

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  17:58:19  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can I change my vote?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  19:49:57  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, what's wrong with the list?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  20:36:52  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well there's no "pan galactic gargle blaster" for one thing, there's also no "give it to me now!" option either and my vote keeps moving around like it doesn't really care what I drink... well... er... there's nothing wrong with the list.

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  11:30:33  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And let us not forget that other (in)famous drink, You must be logged in to see this link.

(And I hope to someday create it as an object for You must be logged in to see this link. Yes, this has been a shameless plug for my MMO.)

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2