PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Beneath The Facade
 The Stake
 UK News
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  20:34:01  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe I shouldn't have published the book 101 Uses for Nipples after all. It seems really popular and after you've done the first two... you need to find more.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  18:29:09  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.

Never knew we had a croquet team
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  21:08:37  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think your blokes in the orange jumpers made them cry. I mean, the reporter kept saying they could have one... if only... awwYou must be logged in to see this link.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  06:57:46  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In the US, orange jumpers are for prison inmates....

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
TOOO Fall in You must be logged in to see this link.. Did I mention it's FREE?
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  12:09:02  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a Dutch consolation video

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  19:27:47  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Needs more fresh fruit.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  18:14:03  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Needs more SpraynWash.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  21:19:09  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ewwww, but aren't they a sensitive lot?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2009 :  18:09:54  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do they remove that standard at daytime?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  21:25:22  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  10:30:43  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  06:26:34  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I shall now attack you with a mug of tea despite your bullet proof glass! Then I shall taunt you a second time!

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  15:44:45  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You're not really famous until you've been You must be logged in to see this link.

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  02:41:45  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Those little lego guys are really good actors and their voice impersonations were spot on. I couldn't tell them apart from the originals! Not bad for plastic.

Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  15:08:06  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by confuseacat

Stendhal syndrome? "Ohhh, yes, I have a disorder that makes me have violent reaction to artistry! What? You haven't heard of it before? Well... thats... because I'm the first one to have it! Yes, I'm in the medical books and everything!"

sounds like a load of bullocks to me.

One witch slowly roasted over a hot pit of fire.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  12:15:40  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's one way to look at it.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  21:15:52  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some more UK news... that the UK men especially would rather be kept secret.

Nevermind! They scored tops in housework... clearly the Aussie blokes were saving all that energy for something else.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  13:36:14  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fondue?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  20:36:59  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No way! Did you not see your name on the list?

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  09:11:43  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's a fondue list on the internet? Where?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2