PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Beneath The Facade
 The Stake
 UK News
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2009 :  07:48:34  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Send your weasel in after it.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  12:51:05  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My weasel popped.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  23:08:57  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I told you not to let it run up your trousers like that!

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2009 :  20:25:41  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is this about night gowns?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2009 :  19:44:30  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought it was about fondue...

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2009 :  19:38:58  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cheese fondue and pillow fights?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2009 :  20:15:04  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awesome. You always organise the best fondue orgies.

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2009 :  05:27:22  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just as long as you don't confuse the cheese and pillows. I'm still picking pin feathers out of my teeth from last time!

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2009 :  05:25:41  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But you have to admit, cheese pillows was a brilliant idea.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  17:43:40  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quite

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  18:30:40  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now enriched with Vitamin A!

Er... isn't too much A bad for you?

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  18:34:42  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh that's right... it turns you orange. Then all you have to do is be fat and square and voila! Cheese pillow!

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  17:43:00  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whoopsie! NI DUP Iris is great! A 19 year old lover.
Wondering what Conc is thinking
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  01:08:18  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wondering if Conc is Mrs Robinson...

Wondering about the large black sheep in the background... why are they looking at me like that?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2010 :  19:43:15  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
UK elections

This is your Western Supper on Tyne returning officer speaking :

Bladibladibla, thank you very happy, hi mum, am I on camera?
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2010 :  20:37:04  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quote from the radio BBC World service : "parliament is not as hung as I expected it would be"

Don't panic!
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  20:29:10  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought they gave up hanging politicians in the UK?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  19:39:18  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Coalition government, how do you do that? They are panicking alright!
I mean, William Hague as minister of non-British affairs , that is a laugh.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  17:02:04  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If it's non-British it's none of their affair and they should butt out!

That might be his policy. The Americans are giving fine examples of how butting in does nothing except destroy themselves.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2010 :  17:39:23  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sure they have a Commonwealth secretary to make sure you will stay subject to the Queen.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2