PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Beneath The Facade
 The Stake
 Real European News
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  22:04:23  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
das ist ja gut

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2008 :  23:12:36  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2008 :  08:19:03  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quite right. About time someone taught them to play cricket properly.

I'd vote but Europe asked me to go home and US won't let me come in without stripping to my underwear. I'm too scared about what I'd have to do to get a vote.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  10:35:56  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
European ist der funnie.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  22:11:32  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Clearly, orange is the new caffeine!

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  07:23:10  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Must've been a great party.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  18:00:30  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Brian Cowen to seize power in Ireland!!!
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  18:45:12  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's power in Ireland?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  19:01:37  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Shh, they dwell on EU subsidies.
Could he be Mandy's bwother?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  04:52:34  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is Mandy Irish? Nah... she likes chockkies not whiskey.

I hear the clog and bicycle market is being shut down by countries that object to certain books. Indonesia is about to put big red stickers on all imports from the netheregions so the public can vote with their wallets.

That's pretty good book marketing, at least.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  17:31:13  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is a madman from outer space wanting to ban books, not a country.
Anyways, he called copying and pasting a film.
However, there are certain bookstores refusing to give the "Kinderboekenweekgeschenk" (Kidsbookweekgift, free when you buy a children's book).
Monsters, dragons, witches and Pippis are occult.
Sigh..

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2008 :  23:00:25  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Really? Even poor Pippi?

I thought that was a USism only. How bizarre.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2008 :  19:28:47  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is in French so I'm not sure but I think it's about Mick Jagger touring Europe.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2008 :  20:56:11  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Who knew being Mick Jagger was so easy? Or that the French liked parrots?

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  05:47:48  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, that's what you get when you cross a parrot with a chicken!

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Ernie Scribbler
Gumby

13 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  06:02:35  Show Profile Send Ernie Scribbler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
'ELLO POLLY!!!!!

La Misanthropotheque!

[size=2]I'm sorry, I have a cold.[/size]
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  11:20:30  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Other OTHER Operation

So, that's what you get when you cross a parrot with a chicken!

Actually that's what you get when you cross a parrot with a chicken dinner.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2008 :  12:49:22  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's...Liberation Day!!

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  07:35:09  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Liberation, libation, what's the difference?

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  09:17:20  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Someone escaped?

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  04:51:29  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Litigation, laceration... what's the difference?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2