PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Beneath The Facade
 The Stake
 Olympic news
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  17:44:00  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Swimming: Dutch relay dikes beat USA and OZ!
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  00:29:30  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I knew they could do it, once they kicked their clogs off.

First the Dutch then the English... so much for the warmer country swim advantage. We're going to have to get faster sharks to help the Aussie swimmers train.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2008 :  04:36:41  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How are the Aussies meant to practice kayaking? They been sitting in their dry creek beds for months now hoping it'd rain, but it just doesn't. It's the winter olympics all over again.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2008 :  17:12:45  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2008 :  17:44:00  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heineken, serving the planet. Where was the beer flowing when the Aussie kayakers needed it, eh?

I wonder how many Heinekens one would have to drink to make anyone look like Floris? Just keep those Aussie yobbos out of the beer tent. I think they fancied him.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2008 :  19:19:18  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Talking 'bout winter Olympics: You must be logged in to see this link. was immensely popular in Holland.
He looked a bit like Catweazle and lived in a caravan in the Friesland meadows. Illegally, of course.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2008 :  18:26:00  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hahah! You know why he had to come from Melbourne... it had the only ice-rink in the whole country. Built back in the 50s or 60s (for the Commonwealth Games?). It's still ticking along with its one rink in a building reminicent of a piggery, next to a couple of space-age domey buildings that were also built for the games, altho their purpose or reason for the style is a bit alien to everyone. The old games village is nearby too, sold off as housing for tiny people. You see... everyone knows Colin. He's our mate and all Aussies look like Catweasle, don't they? Especially the girls.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2008 :  18:28:49  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1956 Melbourne summer Olympics. Netherlands withdrew their athletes. Something to do with the Soviets invading Hungary.

Doesn't explain the ice rink.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2008 :  06:52:28  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In 1956 ice hockey used to be played at the regular olympics. Doesn't explain the piggery or the alien domes.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2008 :  17:25:51  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hu won the Nordic wokking!

But more importantly: who won the sheeple chase?
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2008 :  19:11:04  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the sheeple are chaste?

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
TOOO Fall in You must be logged in to see this link.. Did I mention it's FREE?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  18:14:44  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Only in India. They have a chaste system.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  20:00:30  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They do? Would you care to elaborate?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  21:05:23  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well first you release the sheep into the streets... then... well I forget what happens next, I was always too busy running.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  21:42:52  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's Spanish
Toledo ole ole toematoes
esta uno toreador
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2008 :  23:12:11  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, some of them are quite elaborate.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2008 :  19:19:34  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
QED, Indian sheep are chaste
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2008 :  02:35:57  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry, I don't think the Queensland Educational Department have Indian sheep to be chased. It's quite hot up there you know.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2008 :  18:13:30  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No I don't. Next thing you know Tyle is going spam this thing with wrestling pics!
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2008 :  21:41:36  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How do you get pics to wrestle?

(Come on, you knew that was coming!)

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
TOOO Fall in You must be logged in to see this link.. Did I mention it's FREE?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2