PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Beneath The Facade
 The Stake
 Olympic news
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2009 :  18:16:43  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The middle of nowhere to be precise.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2009 :  19:07:06  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Russian hockey team will win the gold next year.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2009 :  20:55:19  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now, the Winter Olympics 2010 Vancouver.
Any deadly jokes about Canada?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2009 :  05:29:08  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh those poor bears... their little footsies crammed in those boots! No wonder they're cranky.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  16:57:27  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was watching the Australian ski jumpers training. They have to train on a slippery ramp over a pond. They do their flips and then land in the pond because there's only a bit of snow for a couple of months downunder, you know, and they want to train all year. As they climb out of the pond, they have to pull the leeches off their faces and out of their ears! They deserve medals right now!

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  17:53:14  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aussie ski jumpers are like Dutch bobbers representing the Antilles.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  19:51:56  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy Olympics y´all! May the best bank accounts win
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2010 :  21:14:09  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I must top up my bonk accont

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2010 :  21:37:13  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For what event?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2010 :  07:34:16  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... let me see... what do you recommend? Is there a house special? The bobbly ones are always fun... what do they call those hillocks on the side of hills?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2010 :  19:49:57  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You mean smoking the half pipe? Showboarding is for teenagers , dixo music and all that stuff
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  18:16:48  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why the Dutch are not particularly crazy about showboarding
You must be logged in to see this link.
Shernalists!
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2010 :  13:35:45  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why are there no Australian ski jumpers? Is there a wool shortage?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2010 :  05:26:15  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They have to ski down mud ramps and land in ponds... they soon get tired of picking leeches out of their ears.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2010 :  05:30:39  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Harm, they've all got Beaker hair!

I like the showboarding too, but there's one on skis, with lots of tiny hills and it has a funny name like the mumbles or something... except I have a friend who calls a moving camel toe "the mumbles"... so I'm a bit worried about that...

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2010 :  20:33:50  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, Mogul skiing
How to ruin your hips, knees and ankles as fast as possible!
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2010 :  00:04:20  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh no, I can ruin mine sleeping... cramps! Bring me salt!

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2010 :  21:56:19  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tough luck for the Netherregions.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2010 :  07:00:09  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AYou must be logged in to see this link. but doesn't he look good in lycra?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2010 :  18:14:14  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sad, isn't it.
However, we have far more important things to do,
like invading Australia

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2