PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Beneath The Facade
 The Stake
 MAROONED!!! (cannibalism thread)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  13:27:29  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are you ever on time?
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  13:57:48  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe she needs a new Swatch?
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  18:47:15  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You've just won an original Thai replica for making 42nd comment
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  23:49:29  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mmmmm, chilli pad thai swatch.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  15:55:13  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Let me put on my gas mask, first.

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Now hanging out as TOOO in You must be logged in to see this link. Hopelessly buggy, but FREE!
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  15:44:27  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The runny brigadier is now gone. If anybody asks tell them the cat's eaten him.
Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  23:28:53  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You didn't save me any?

One witch slowly roasted over a hot pit of fire.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2009 :  06:58:46  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's always easier to gut and stuff your chicken if it has an empty belly when you kill it.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2009 :  03:06:13  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you still wish to eat me, then doesn't it make sense that you should feed me so that I have meat on my poor old bones?

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2009 :  21:54:00  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah because we're all known for our sensible cooking skills round here, aren't we?

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  10:29:47  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OneBurntWitch

If you still wish to eat me, then doesn't it make sense that you should feed me so that I have meat on my poor old bones?

You're off the menu for now. You'd have to be gone a very long time to get back on it.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2009 :  18:12:33  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So which carcass have you got hanging out on the rack?

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  09:55:18  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's either going to be Joe Gold or just plain Joe, I can't decide which. Do you think a poll would help?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  05:40:26  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All the biggest decisions in life have been decided by poll... so no. But let's have one anyway and then you won't get the blame if it all goes wrong.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  12:38:38  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You should run for office.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  17:12:55  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Am I late?

There's a few things I'd change if I were in charge.

For instance, you know how fond Aussie women are of saying "All men are bastards"?
Turns out they were right:
You must be logged in to see this link.

Anyone know where I can get a Norwegian?

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2009 :  04:32:54  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sure there are plenty of American men available. Probably too many.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2009 :  22:22:54  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Books of wisdom, there are many
Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2009 :  00:46:05  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Other OTHER Operation

I'm sure there are plenty of American men available. Probably too many.

If that were the case, then why haven't I got one yet???!!!

;_;

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  10:21:44  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Norwegian blue Americans are hard to find.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2