PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Clouseau Shop
 He's da beum!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  02:14:35  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If we put English words in a translator, leave translate for us for the French, and translate them behind new, they resemble this!

And if we do it twice, they resemble this!

Is it as the English people resound with the French?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  13:27:26  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What has happened to our silly sheep?

Qu'est-il arrivé à notre mouton bête ?

What did it arrive to our stupid sheep?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  20:32:11  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The French translator transforms me into alienated sheep!

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  09:04:28  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I guess this explains the Hundred Years War.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2009 :  07:45:31  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are the hundred years still finished? So much thus… which would indicate to you of Rainbow Warrior?

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  10:11:00  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ARTHUR: If you will not show us the Grail, we shall take your castle by force!

FRENCH GUARD: You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur King, you and all your silly English k-nnnnniggets. Thpppppt! Thppt! Thppt!

GALAHAD: What a strange person.

ARTHUR: Now look here, my good man--

FRENCH GUARD: I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

ARTHUR : Si vous ne nous montrerez pas le Graal, nous prendrons votre château par la force !

GARDE français : Vous ne nous effrayez pas, cochon-traque anglais ! Aller et bouillir votre fond, vos fils d'une personne bête. Je souffle mon nez à vous, le soi-disant Roi d'Arthur, vous et tout votre k-nnnnniggets anglais bête. Thpppppt ! Thppt ! Thppt !

GALAHAD : Qu'une personne étrange.

ARTHUR : Maintenant regarder ici, mon bon homme --

GARDE français : Je ne fais pas le discours de wanna à vous non plus, vous videz de l'essuie-glace de dépression de nourriture animal dirigé ! Je pète dans votre direction générale ! Votre mère était un hamster et votre père a senti de baies de sureau !

ARTHUR: If you will not show us the Graal, we will take your castle by the force!

French GUARD: You do not frighten us, pig stalks English! Go and boil your bottom, your sons of a stupid person. I blow my nose to you, the so-called King of Arthur, you and all your stupid English k-nnnnniggets. Thpppppt! Thppt! Thppt!

GALAHAD: What a strange person.

ARTHUR: Now to look at here, my good man --

French GUARD: I do not do the speech of wanna to you not more, you empty windshield wiper of depression of animal directed food! I burst in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father felt bays of sureau!

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  17:04:11  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oooh... your father was a very naughty man! Did the horses mind?

Oooh… votre père était un homme très vilain ! Les chevaux se sont-ils occupés ?

Oooh… your father was a very unpleasant man! Did the horses occupy themselves?

Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2009 :  03:26:58  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
qu'est-ce que mal dans votre têtes?

what is wrong with you people?

Translators are tools to use whilist remembering the grammar of the langue you speak. Not to be played with.

that's what irc is for.

One witch slowly roasted over a hot pit of fire.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2009 :  17:49:59  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The translators are tools to use whilist recalling the language grammar that you speak. Do not be to play with.
Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  00:00:07  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I physically hate you at this moment, cat.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  01:29:28  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can you say that in language French translatory please?

Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  01:03:16  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
NEIN!

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2009 :  18:21:25  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A witch's ire
tis a thing most dire
that will only expire
on a stake of fire.

Un courroux de la sorcière c'est une chose le plus terrible qu'expirera seulement sur un pieu de feu.

A wrath of the witch this is a thing more terrible than will expire only on a fire stake.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  18:36:57  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wo ist das Deutsche Klassenzimmer?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2009 :  16:24:50  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hinunter die Halle drehen Sie sich nach rechts, drehen Sie sich nach links, drehen Sie sich nach rechts, gehen Sie gerade, drehen Sie sich nach links, drehen Sie sich nach links wieder und klopfen Sie dreimal auf der Tür rechts Ihr.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2009 :  18:16:44  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Na ja, das ist klar
Welches computerspiel ist denn das?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2009 :  20:49:14  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bejewelled Blitzkreig?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2009 :  20:52:30  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nein, das ist für Dummköpfe
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  18:14:08  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Herr Katz, wo sind die Deutsche Mädel geblieben?
Have zey been gleichgeschaltet?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2010 :  08:08:34  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
weiße Schuhe
werden geschissen
mit schwarzen Strumpfhosen
(fragen Sie Minnie Maus)

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2010 :  13:31:02  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Horrible Harm

Herr Katz, wo sind die Deutsche Mädel geblieben?
Have zey been gleichgeschaltet?

Ich denke, dass etwas in der Übersetzung verloren war.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2