PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Palindrome
 Question Thread 2010
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  02:19:43  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I found some change on the floor. Is it yours?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  18:21:44  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Such a nice opening line

Are you the cinema ouvreuse?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2010 :  12:36:54  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ilest- il temps pour le théâtre de moutons ?
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2010 :  16:16:07  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Il y a des temps, bien sûr.
Non?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  03:15:34  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Peut-être un un théâtre entièrement approvisionné pour des moutons?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  04:30:08  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Somehow, I just can't picture a sheep in a French Maid's outfit....

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  11:43:45  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's strange....Somehow, I just can't picture a sheep in anything but a French Maid's outfit....
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  14:54:04  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Isn't it just that what the future is all about?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  15:44:51  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is? Is it?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  16:58:33  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why do I feel like I can't deny that statement?

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2010 :  09:57:25  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Because you're wearing a French Maid's outfit?
Go to Top of Page

Stephanie
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

157 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2010 :  05:39:17  Show Profile Send Stephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm back from my vacation in the Dominican Republic. Did anyone miss me?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2010 :  06:05:22  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It was your absence that made the pythonlion go right off-colour, wasn't it?

Go to Top of Page

Stephanie

157 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2010 :  05:35:06  Show Profile Send Stephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, I thought I posted something here yesterday. Am I losing my mind?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2010 :  07:13:38  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It depends... did you think it was moderated? Or do you think it was abducted by aliens?

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2010 :  10:51:46  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alien moderators?

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2010 :  18:18:53  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Probably another glitch.

Go to Top of Page

Stephanie

157 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2010 :  07:18:26  Show Profile Send Stephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think that all I said was something about the purple lions. Purple is my favorite color. Don't think that would have been moderated out. Or would it? Does our moderator hate purple lions and they've just taken over the board?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2010 :  07:37:28  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ha! You are losing your mind! How can possibly imagine that you could get moderated here? Did you even consider the alien option?

Go to Top of Page

Stephanie

157 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2010 :  05:51:53  Show Profile Send Stephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, I guess I should have thought about the alien factor. I think aliens wrote the finale for LOST, so they must be up to no good. Have I mentioned that I love purple lions?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2