PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Wilde Area
 Formerly Spam Topic
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

60 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  06:43:12  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
as such. The Interweb Society is to blame for this kind of nonsense
The requested URL /whois/91.201.66.90 was not found on this server. Buggered off, apparently

Hullo kids, my name is dodo, and I'm a spambob doing a spamjob(by proxy).
Me and a couple of friends chose to join/demolish your spectacular forum.
It wasn't an easy choice, but you won!
My server resides in St Petersburg(formerly Leningrad),Russia, hence the SP avatar

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  08:02:54  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh promises, promises, where's the purple pills? Put up the purplies or piss off!

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  17:25:16  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"You have 20 links in your post. If you succeed in posting over 20 links per post your account will be locked for link spamming."

That's the trick
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  17:48:09  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How nice: an influx of spambotters
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  17:59:58  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But that's not nice to someone who has all their sentences muddled and clearly has hypomania and is using their own psychotropic pills.

Examples from above:

"Bioequivalence, does actually result of horrendous living. However, reimbursement would help prevent the mind from other causes."

"Buy drug satellite tv"

"Obesity was occasionally fall off the bed at night, diminishing the amount of optimism and hope the sufferer is able to maintain"
I'm not fat! That's a whole other person named obesity who falls off the bed at night!

"The general public health grounds that Executive policy remains that can be treated"
Is this a political comment?

"Nutritionists and many potential hazards..."
Nutritionists are hazards not many people know about.

"by binding agent of c in the corpus cavernosum, resulting in better erections"
I bet Agent C was happy about that little bondage session, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  21:27:24  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Eric Russian Cat

His thingy is probably too small to pee off, so let's play
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  09:04:21  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think you made dodo angry.

It's hard to tell, considering it is an illiterate who uses big words.

Do you think it knows it is posting muddled sentences and dead links? What is the point? To annoy?

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  21:24:38  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh and Eric looks cute, but annoyed.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2010 :  17:35:20  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
you mean his duvet cover looks cute?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2