PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Chopmania
 Eerilee Empty
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2007 :  16:53:42  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Altho they do make nice steaks if you can catch them.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2007 :  15:55:43  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Really? I didn't know 'roos could cook!

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2007 :  05:30:10  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh yes, they cook up fine, and smell great too. Something to do with the lack of greenhouse gases in their farts.

Today Australia... but thanks to Kyoto, tomorrow the world!

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Tylesaur
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

52 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2007 :  00:39:10  Show Profile Send Tylesaur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Many beasts jump, but I'm telling you
No - one farts like a kangaroo.
Go to Top of Page

Miss Mandy Cohen
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

121 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2007 :  15:56:37  Show Profile  Visit Miss Mandy Cohen's Homepage Send Miss Mandy Cohen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And I always thought the kangaroobop was a dance...
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2007 :  19:38:48  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Depends which end of the bop you're on. Bopper or boppee. One is much more unpleasant... unlike roo farts.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2008 :  14:26:17  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And they echo in the eerie emptiness.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2008 :  03:10:36  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Roo farts?

Yeah, it's like that. Does a roo fart in the outback make a sound if no one is there to hear it?

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2008 :  05:32:59  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, the farter is there to hear it. Unless it's one of those "silent but deadly" ones.

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2008 :  06:28:47  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought we already established that roo farts don't stink? More testing is required to determine if they also lack quality in terms of decibels.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2008 :  16:36:08  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, that calls for a lab.
Now , we happen to have a huge windtunnel lab in Friesland.
Originally built for cows, horses and skaters.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2008 :  11:27:46  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Friesland labs? Are they similar to Flemish retrievers?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2008 :  17:04:20  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well they're obviously better dressed for a start.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2008 :  11:53:32  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They are also very relieved that the tumbleweeds are back, as there are no trees or fire hydrants on board.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  19:32:39  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nee, it's skating time again! Frost, peasoup, wurst, beerenburg

Cheers, mates
Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  21:48:28  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
:( that image to me is unvisible.

One witch slowly roasted over a hot pit of fire.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  19:18:39  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's gone. Unlike Seb's , unfortunately
Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  22:18:15  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the only reason my photo is still here is the fact that I made it and put it on my photobucket. It's the first icon that I've ever made period. and I've only made a few since....

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2009 :  19:11:34  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does Seb play the guitar on this one?
Nice to see those hillbillies be blown away
Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  02:51:18  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, he actually just kinda.... Is a guitar in a band.

But he plays piano, as well.... I don't know I just like Macbeth sneakers!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2