PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Notes From The Star Trailer
 Not Dead Yet
 Not dead yet
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2007 :  10:40:27  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This dead thread really came alive, I'm going to have to die more often.
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2007 :  15:39:57  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by confuseacat

This dead thread really came alive, I'm going to have to die more often.

How may lives you got left?

Happy holidays
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2007 :  18:21:29  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
See... I told you the Jolly Christmas Lamb was real!

All that balcony about fat men in red suits and silly reindeers with lightbulbs for noses, sheesh, the things people believe in.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2007 :  15:06:37  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Horrible Harm

How may lives you got left?

I'm not sure. I think that was the 6th, or maybe the 7th one.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2007 :  17:57:40  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, yeah, Catman!

The 10th is the unfinished Miauw Symphony?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2007 :  18:56:23  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I always thought he'd go out with a bang rather than a meouch.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2007 :  19:27:26  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You were wrong
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2007 :  07:21:51  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Impossible! I'm never wrong! I even knew about the Jolly Frollocking Lamb!

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2007 :  19:04:05  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there a jolly frolicking lamb in Le Carnaval des Animaux?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2007 :  19:34:14  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If that is fronch for zee Newue Yars Partay then, yes!

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2007 :  21:40:23  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2007 :  22:59:22  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"We urge motorists to drive to the conditions, be responsible and give plenty of time to get to where they want to go."

- JAMES IHAKA, NEWSTALK ZB, NZPA

So, where do they want to go? Nepal, Tibet, Sulawesi, or even Scotland?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2008 :  01:08:27  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ummm... Sulawesi!

You know you've had a good night out when you get arrested for it.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2008 :  19:52:49  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So the arresting Polisi officer was gentle
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2008 :  02:44:28  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's not the REAL question.

The REAL question is was I gentle on the Polisi officer.

No... that's not the REAL question.

The REAL question IS... when's Moon Unit's funeral?

Go to Top of Page

moon unit
Gumby

12 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2008 :  16:00:53  Show Profile Send moon unit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sooner or later
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2008 :  05:26:12  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well we haven't got all day. Get up on the cart.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2008 :  19:44:41  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You sound desperate!
Hillary needs a disfunctional Moon Unit to gain New Harmshire???

You'd better go for Oprahma .
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  05:37:47  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've asked around. And the word on the street is that women in the US don't vote for women in the US. They deserve all the idiot men they get.

Although they should know that in NZ in the year 2000 the Governor-General, Prime Minister, Speaker of the House, Chief Justice and five CEOs of major companies were all women.

They should also know that NZ is nuclear-free, even the regular police don't carry guns, 30% of the country is protected native forest, and bread, milk, and doctors are subsidised.

I dunno if that is something that Oprah's bundles of cash or Hilary's Dior suits could achieve. I think it will take more than one woman.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  10:36:09  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Clearly, New Zealand is way to evolved for the world as we know it.

Oprahma? I don't quite know what to make of that particular combinaton...something about it seems repellent but I don't know what it is.

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2