PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Wilde Area
 A minkey will s#it on you
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2006 :  18:38:49  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pistol "Arigato" Pete?
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2006 :  14:17:54  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, Pete Wentz!

OF COURSE we're talking about Pistol Pete Sake!

One witch slowly roasted over a hot pit of fire.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2006 :  20:08:29  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Help! We are exploritated by a Lizard!
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2006 :  21:27:05  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A lizard? I thought this thread was about llamas...

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2006 :  22:48:10  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think our dear Dr Harm wants us to just turn the tide of the conversation in his direction. Let's just keep talking about llamas, then.

One witch slowly roasted over a hot pit of fire.
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2006 :  10:43:09  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What about a tide of llamas, then?

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  21:29:48  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When did this turn into a ****ty minky thread?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  22:39:57  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh, that was just a wannabee witty witch
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2009 :  00:15:45  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not enough wine?

Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2009 :  05:55:26  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, we'd better stick to Pete's Sake.

TOOO Fall in You must be logged in to see this link.. Did I mention it's FREE?
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2009 :  08:15:14  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, sake, I don't mind if I do.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  06:23:30  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pete doesn't sound very Japanese, are you sure he's not passing off old rice wine as Sake?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  07:44:11  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, he sells Chimay

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  19:26:03  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahhh... Belgian Sake... That explains a lot.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  00:21:55  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed it does, but there are always new things to wonder at, and this new Merlot room is wounderful :)

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  21:02:21  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It sure is. I feel like I'm laid back on a cloud with a merlot in my hand... perfect.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  22:44:02  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can almost taste it.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  18:45:46  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Duvel?
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  21:57:45  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Merlot is the Duvel? I'm shocked, and horrified and slightly tipsy which is nothing new or at least one might be forgiven for thinking that, particularly if one just takes a quick glance at the situation. I have to say though, that from my perspective, I feel perfectly normal, albeit that normal is a tad fuzzy.

Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2009 :  05:49:00  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh no! You haven't been drinking the Duvel, you've been eating the duvet!

TOOO Fall in You must be logged in to see this link.. Did I mention it's FREE?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2