PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Palindrome
 Thinks to link about
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2007 :  21:45:10  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wasn't authorised to view the source, which is probably just as well, considering...

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2007 :  15:31:29  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2007 :  06:09:06  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know which of those reviews to trust!

This one:

Left handers beware...
Worked fine with my right hand, but when I came to use my left hand my writing came out looking like the work of a complete imbecile. I can only assume Bic have created a right-handed only pen, and would caution left-handers to "try before you buy".

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2007 :  21:13:29  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It somehow seems to recognise my handwriting.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2007 :  03:22:53  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You need to stop putting those little dots over your vowels and those lines thru your Os.

Don't worry, soon all you EU folk will be writing the same:
The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.
As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English".
In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k".
This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter. There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.
In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where! more komplikated changes are possible.
Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.
Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.
By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as
replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".
During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensi bl riten styl.
Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu
understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.
Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2007 :  07:10:25  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It could be worse - you could be using "Bush English"!

"The decisions we make in Washington have a direct impact on the people in our country, obviously." --George W. Bush, New Albany, Ind., Nov. 13, 2007

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2007 :  18:32:35  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you have newspaper headlines when he actually says something that isn't completely redundant or burbling rhetoric or patriotic bull**** or religious sentiment or downright incomprehensible?

GEORGE BUSH MAKES SENSIBLE STATEMENT!

(I'm in a good position to throw stones because NZs PM is a woman and therefore much more sensible)

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2007 :  18:40:40  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
George Bush told the truth.
Hell froze over.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2007 :  07:25:58  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did he KNOW he was telling the truth or did he think he was lying? Cause hell still feels toasty warm where I am.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2008 :  18:45:58  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lurving that kind of man, you must be extremely stupid
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2008 :  00:12:25  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bush makes me feel all warm and toasty when compared with the likes of Huckers. Seriously, well, no, hardly seriously, who could take Huckers seriously? The only 1st world country that takes creationism seriously, and could consider electing a president who believes in that particular charade.

Sometimes, Muslim fundamentalism seems positively benign...

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2008 :  05:06:17  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think maybe we need a Buddhist president.

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2008 :  16:34:44  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now that wouldn't be the worst idea ever proposed. Who do we know who's a bhudist?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2008 :  17:10:49  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ralph Nader? Why doesn't he try to screw things up again? Is he a dead Buddhist or something?
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2008 :  17:49:14  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is Father Jack Huckerbee's campaign manager?
You gotta please young lads
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  10:53:00  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2008 :  12:39:02  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Too many links to think about.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2008 :  17:24:14  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2008 :  19:10:00  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Believe it or not, I use to read that magazine back in my formative years.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  07:19:17  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Really? They really should wrap more mags in plastic.

What do you read now? The Onion?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2