PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Notes From The Star Trailer
 Not Dead Yet
 Terry Jones
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  21:37:01  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
David Ireland was doing an impression of David Attenborough too.

Don't penguins look cute when they're launching?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  22:03:18  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes they do, but not as cute as when they explode.
Go to Top of Page

Ernie Scribbler
Gumby

13 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  05:51:01  Show Profile Send Ernie Scribbler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've got a lovely fresh cuttle fish for you!

I'm sorry, I have a cold.
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

175 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  06:46:22  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Ah, what a cute little stray that's into sheep...or beastiality via prosthetics.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  20:34:29  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you ever feel dirty when you make penguins do these things?

Just because you lead an army of penguins doesn't mean that they don't have rights.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  02:37:29  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Only if we had been mud wrestling first, but seriously why do you think they call it money laundering?

I mean a penguin's money is as good as anyone's. If an anonymous penguin were to give a certain amount of money to this guy some of us know for one of many on a long list of miscellaneous leftover surplus that is.

Demographically these drunken little tuxedo wearing egg-laying sailors with money to burn are an often overlooked gravytrain.

I can see how it would be hard to sit back and watch these little golden nuggets waddle off into the sunset without so much as a partying gift.

These little bastards will buy anything as long as it involves timers, slingshots, Cuban cigars, depth charges, chewing gum, night-vision goggles, heat sensors, and an occaisional leg-shag (leg-0-lamb very popular).
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  11:22:39  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Am I the only one here who doesn't have an army of penguins?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  11:25:44  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ernie Scribbler

Terry Jones eats cuttle fish?
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  20:07:39  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think I have any penguins...I'll check my tv just in case...

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  17:07:31  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by confuseacat

quote:
Originally posted by Ernie Scribbler

Terry Jones eats cuttle fish?

Maybe he just likes to cuddle fish
Go to Top of Page

Ernie Scribbler
Gumby

13 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  21:54:56  Show Profile Send Ernie Scribbler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Once you get used to the slimey coating, fish are very cuddly. Or so I've heard.

[size=2]I'm sorry, I have a cold.[/size]
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2008 :  02:44:32  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps he's thinking of catfish?

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2008 :  08:02:36  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh I hear they're quite cuddly except for the occasional squiggler that's eaten a license plate or so I hear from this guy...never mind.
Go to Top of Page

Ernie Scribbler
Gumby

13 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2008 :  07:36:47  Show Profile Send Ernie Scribbler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Which guy? This guy: ?

[size=2]I'm sorry, I have a cold.[/size]
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2008 :  08:53:53  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2008 :  05:26:25  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh... an appalachian fishmonger...

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2008 :  06:34:21  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He's a guy of few words and he knows how to handle a teacup!
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  12:56:55  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Didn't I see him on You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  04:37:51  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Those squids. You calamari what they're up to?

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  09:46:29  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They're just there for the halibut.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.55 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2