PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Chopmania
 Dr Harm's psychosis diagnosis
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  17:02:54  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Warn me before you get there. I'll move immediately ;)
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  19:49:42  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Will you move to there or from there?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2008 :  15:39:48  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Plenty of tea in the pot, pour yourself a cup when you arrive.

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2008 :  18:08:07  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You're already there?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  09:12:00  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I am somewhere, and the tea is hot!

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2008 :  06:18:16  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ooooh, hot and with a touch of something ruinous?

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  22:14:45  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's always time for a little Mother's ruin, isn't there?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  19:19:28  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*the docteur checking his agenda*
How about april 1st?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  02:58:54  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahhh... I always knew you had a secret agenda.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  22:01:55  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll have a double and don't forget the ice.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2008 :  19:53:41  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't you know there's a drought on. We're no longer having our drinks on the rocks... we've substituted the ice for spam.

Here's yours:

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2008 :  13:55:16  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh golly, agent spam again? The last time I had some of that I didn't remember the next 2 years - and things are still a little hazy even today.

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2008 :  14:18:49  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah! The good stuff!

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2008 :  19:08:09  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aahhh...the Spamtini...
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  07:11:26  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wait... we had one two years ago? Hmmm... that explains a lot.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  07:15:03  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why the car was parked on the roof, the goose who keeps hammering on the door saying he's my husband, the strange little sheepmonkey who calls me mommy...

Go to Top of Page

Mrs. ACD
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

44 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  08:41:38  Show Profile Send Mrs. ACD a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh! What now, for feck's sake!?!?! Mommy??? Are you kidding me?! What next, a sheep with patten leater boots and a cape with a great big 'S' on the back????!!!! WhatIS the world coming to....?

Sincerely,
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Mrs.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  02:53:57  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Damn those spy satellites. Will Big Brother ever stop tailing me?

I'm not paying those UK taxes back! I hardly ever go there!

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  16:25:57  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Spy satellites?
You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  20:36:19  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And people wondered why I started to take the train everywhere.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2