PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Chopmania
 Dr Harm's psychosis diagnosis
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  11:46:59  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Phillip K. Dick kept cats to ward off psychic vampires. I wonder what he would use to counteract all those spy satellites?

Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  18:43:54  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  20:09:00  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If the Universe is closed, how exactly does one deploy one's rainbow?

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Miss Mandy Cohen
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

121 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  04:08:00  Show Profile  Visit Miss Mandy Cohen's Homepage Send Miss Mandy Cohen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pull the cord on the left? Or is it the right?

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good..."
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  20:05:55  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I come with auto rainbow deployment. I never know when it's about to deploy but suddenly girls in sensible shoes with sharp haircuts appear and ask me to help them promote feminism.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  08:32:38  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Maybe installing a rearview camera could be in order, or perhaps the good Dr could therapeutically talk you down from these involuntary reactions?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  16:27:16  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  17:37:04  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I always prescribe LSD; borderline, flu, pocks, headache, obsessive pong playing, you name it
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  08:51:48  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I send my deepest condolences to your predecessor A. Hofman. R.I.P.

Are subscriptions still available? I suffer from "Lesbos Expatriotism Syndrome". I am a fanatical Lesbian and I love my hometown. Since being exiled to Turkey for exporting frozen grilled octopi with fake painted on grill marks I find my identity is crumbling down an imitation counterclockwise vortex. A subtle stream of spiritual allusions might just be the ticket back to a rational instability. Erm, ok, you're the doctor. I actually prefer a professional assessment but I also suffer from insomniocondriactnacy too.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  12:04:47  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.

Note: Python powered
Go to Top of Page

Ernie Scribbler
Gumby

13 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2008 :  07:38:37  Show Profile Send Ernie Scribbler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It really IS fun to stay at the Y!

[size=2]I'm sorry, I have a cold.[/size]
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2008 :  07:44:40  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh really! Hmmmm, they allow sheep?
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2008 :  07:47:07  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Horrible Harm

OK, here you go

Note: Python powered

I tried your prescription but all that's happened so far is it turned my You must be logged in to see this link. gay.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2008 :  10:32:14  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You're lucky. All I had was an earache and he made me take three of these and call him in the morning.

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  05:45:17  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think Dr H inadvertintentionally gave you the human therapy. The intensity of that dosage sends me hankering for hamburgers and concertos every time.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  12:54:02  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Shhhh.....the spy satellites will hear you.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  04:40:11  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's all so familiar... do you think it's part of the collective unconscious or merely a personal thing?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  09:48:20  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A collective psychosis diagnosis is called a conspiracy theory, isn't it?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  20:03:41  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Only if any clues quickly vanish into the vaults of secret govt. agencies and only heresay remains.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  20:19:49  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's herasy in them there vortices? I fear there'll be a burning!

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2