PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Chopmania
 Dr Harm's psychosis diagnosis
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2007 :  18:55:22  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
something like this?
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  00:43:35  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well that would be handy but how do we deal with rowdy spectators?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  17:37:50  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Burn them! You can have Donald, I'll have Kate
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  22:32:10  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rumsfield?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2007 :  21:10:02  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, sweetie. It's Sutherland! Steph can have Elliott Gould, and Groucho is Concs
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2007 :  09:48:15  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I've tackled my spectator. He's now on the ground, I have him in a five point hold. What do I do next?

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2007 :  23:25:47  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Umm... I'm visually with you up to the fourth point... what is the fifth thing you are holding?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  17:41:34  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The tail, the tail! Tell us the tall tale!
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2007 :  20:22:38  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, it all happened a terribly long time ago. Everytime I think back to the start of it, or at least the farthest point back in the sequence of marginally related events, I tremble.

The night was dark and the three travelling companions were tired and dishevilled, as befits a 2 hour commute from 13-15 Blenheim Crescent, Notting Hill,London W11 2EE to 2 Elm Street Walk, Hillingdon, WD3 5TJ.

The property was around the corner from Chorleywood Common and the companions considered Chorleywood to be their spiritual home on account of their long standing relationship with the landlord of The White Horse, Rickmansworth Road , Chorleywood and on rather more rare occaisions the better endowed, but somewhat volatile Landlady of The Black Horse, Dog Kennel Lane, Chorleywood.

Samual, the larger of the three fellows, fitted the brass key into the Yale lock of their inconspicuous urban 3 bedroom semi. Some of their neighbour's curtains twitched, but otherwise Elm Street Walk remained still and silent, the only light coming from the orange glow of the street lamps.

The trio disappeared into the doorway and the front door closed.

Some 35 minutes later, the door opened again and the three figures walked down Elm Tree Walk and turned right onto Rickmansworth Road. Waiting for a break in traffic, they paused before crossing the busy street. They passed the primary shool and turned onto the lane beside the cricket grounds where the White Horse was situated. Pushing through the door, they were greeted by the familiar smells, a mixture of cigarettes, beer and sweat, all vaguely stale. In one corner a band was setting up their equipment.

Samual made his way to the bar and placed their order, three half pints of Fullers Pale Ale. The other two had placed themselves at their usual table and were waiting for Samual to join them. The three half pints were placed on the table and almost similtaneously, were lifted, supped and placed back on the beer mats. A collective sigh of appreciation was the only other sound.

Samual turned to the smallest of the trio and said "That were a rum do"

"Aye, it was that" came the somewhat terse reply.

"Who'd 'ave thought it?" Samual proceeded, relentlessly "

"Aye, he's right" came the reply

"Central 5 stops, Circle 4 stops, but Circle nearly always shaves 2 minutes off the overall time, that's without the Jubilee/Metropolitan toss up which is always one of those six of one, half a dozen of the other whatsits. Who'd 'ave thought"

The third companion abruptly joined the conversation

"'Appen we should try the buses, just as a control run like"

All eyes tuned to the source of this third voice.

"Buses?" Said Samual

"Buses?" echoed the smallest man.

"Aye, buses"

"I think this calls for a pint" Said Samual, rising to his feet.

He approached the bar and ordered the three pints. The landlord's eyebrow raised slightly, but otherwise nothing was said. Bringing the pints back to the table Samual nodded to his companions.

"Sup up" he said

The three took long pulls on their beers before replacing the glassed on the table...

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  00:40:41  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, I agree, I used to live on the Metropolitan and the Jubilee and I always took the Metropolitan.

Is there more to this story? How drunk do you have to be to ride on a bus in London?

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  05:26:33  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Name dropper.

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  06:37:32  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But when there was a soccer match on I took the Bakerloo... because my face got squashed by the doors and people with scarves kept jumping on my head if I took the Metropolitan or the Jubilee. (Missed one)

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  10:29:12  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sheep Roost

Oh, I agree, I used to live on the Metropolitan and the Jubilee and I always took the Metropolitan.

Is there more to this story? How drunk do you have to be to ride on a bus in London?

Very, very drunk indeed and getting drunk on pints of Fullers is not as easy as one might think...

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  17:01:22  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ha... they should try Fosters and see how hard it is to get drunk... there's a reason it's an export beer.

So DID they get to the buses? And why does the conductor yell at people who leap on and off the platform while the bus is moving? I've seen them do it in the movies so I thought it was okay.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  19:19:08  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm, I tried to get drunk on lager in a London pub. Absolutely impissable.
Lucky enough the bartendress (later undressed) had stronger stuff at her home
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  23:08:19  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Under her dress?

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2007 :  10:26:59  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ze Dr has led such a colourful life

Well, the buses, now herein lies the problem, they are all red. It's not possible to identify their roots in a nice colourful configuration like the tube. How indeed where the three companionable companions going to work out which bus went where and at what time?

This was a conundrum that was perplexing the trio and led to a vast consumption of Fullers.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2007 :  15:32:37  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't you just do it the way the other Londoners do it? Get on, ask the driver, curse him loudly in a cockney accent (because, of course, they're not helpful at all), and push your way back off the bus through the queue of people getting on?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2007 :  17:12:49  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Sheep Roost

Under her dress?

Well, I suppose she wasn't the most reliable bartendress around, but we had fun. Her boss sacked her the next day for stealing a bottle of 42 Below.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2007 :  17:56:54  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Can't be hosted enough times, in my honest opinion
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2