PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Chopmania
 Dr Harm's psychosis diagnosis
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2008 :  18:59:02  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ceterum censeo Oxbridge esse delendam est
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2008 :  04:09:34  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Witch doctor speaking in tongues? This is serious. Delendam serious!

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2008 :  23:56:06  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ist Herr Doktor experiencing a pang of educational nearly nostalgia? Oh, for the good old oxbridge student days? Pass the boater mater, there's a good chap. Blimey, the condoms exploded again, Porterhouse Blues!

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  16:54:37  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not Janet!!
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  14:03:51  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is this an accurate diagnosis of Europeans?
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  16:17:22  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It explains why the good Dr knows it all. Give him back his bicycle.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  17:01:00  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by confuseacat

Is this an accurate diagnosis of Europeans?

no, it is not. There is no such thing as a European.
Bloody nationalism and regionalism are cancers of the world
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2008 :  10:52:06  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sheep Roost

It explains why the good Dr knows it all. Give him back his bicycle.

I didn't take his bike.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2008 :  16:41:45  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This explains why the roo has been very quiet.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2008 :  18:47:25  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
His saddle feels uncomfortable, right?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2008 :  02:04:30  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, no, that's not it. He's been neutered.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2008 :  15:18:42  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He has? That's an unexpected turn of events!

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2008 :  17:00:10  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What events? I need this information for the anamnesius of the patient;neutralising a roo is quite irriversable, you know
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  05:07:03  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, maybe you should talk to You must be logged in to see this link.

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  06:17:29  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I asked Tatiana if the roo was sterile. She said she'd be very surprised if he was. Do you think he's fathered her little botroos?

Whatever you do, don't ask her to sing.

I came to ask the good dr if the Netherlands Central Tax Office finally sank under the weight of all that gold:

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2008 :  19:46:29  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I fled to Aruba, for the time being
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  02:02:30  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
a) they don't have internet in Aruba (the undersea cable keeps getting nibbled by crabs)

b) IF you were in Aruba, with all those colourful cafes serving cheap rum, you wouldn't be able to make it to a computer, and if you did, you wouldn't care anyway.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  17:43:07  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
abc
aruba
bonaire
curacao
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  22:30:22  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am not so sure, even doused to the eyeballs, I'm betting Ze Herr Dr can do a mean keyboard.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2008 :  00:15:10  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've heard about him and his mean keyboards.

By the time you get to Curacao the rum is blue and they're eating pot plants. I think I'd like to get me a nice little cactus patch in Curacao and live there forever.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2