PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Gilliamland
 The Porthole
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  19:35:00  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe she's heading for the hills on Mars.
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  23:00:32  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is it time to take my protein pill and put my helmet on?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2006 :  07:09:14  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh you may be laughing out your little porthole windows at me, but you failed to read the literature on entering your little machine with a view:

Space elevators: 'First floor, deadly radiation!'

They are touted as a cheap alternative to rocket propulsion for
transporting cargo, and even people, into orbit. So far, space
elevators have barely left the drawing board, but ultimately robots could climb a cable stretching thousands of kilometres from Earth's surface into space.

However, there is a hitch: passengers could be killed by the radiation they receive on the way to the top. Even travelling at 200 kilometres per hour, passengers would spend several days in the Van Allen radiation belts, long enough to induce severe sickness - and even death.

But don't worry, it's a great way to lose weight.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2006 :  16:21:00  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2006 :  20:56:55  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ow! Ow! Ow! Stop! Ow! Ow! Why oW! Do you keep Ow! Zapping me! Ow!

Wool is non-flammable Ow! You know! Ow!

Why ow! Does your space Ow! Elevator ow! have lasers? Ow!

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2006 :  22:09:17  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It must be for all the tourists.

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Tylesaur
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

52 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  00:56:24  Show Profile Send Tylesaur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hmmmm...flys like a duck and burns like wood....a witch!
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  05:47:51  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, no, I was a witch last month, but they made me give the costume back after halloween:

Besides, I'm heavier than a duck... wait... is that a good thing?

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  05:53:40  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where are you going in that heavily armed space elevator anyway?

Where do you think the cable leads... you know there's not much to tether it to out there...

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  19:31:16  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did I just see a martian marsupial?

Or was that a sperm whale and a pot of petunias?

Is this an antipodean space elevator?

How is it possible to have an antipodean space elevator on a ghost ship sailing backwards in time?

Did someone hit the improbability button?

Who's firing at the sheep?

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  21:18:20  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Damn! I was about to ask YOU all those questions!

Now who will I ask?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  21:46:43  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Selina's Interracial Quiz Topic Consultancy Office?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  17:22:27  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Strangely, one of those just appeared in Haunted Gilliamland.

This is another unexplainable event in a series of unexplainable events that have occurred since the sheep got zapped. I'm thinking that somehow she was knocked out of the geosphere into the etherealosphere or possibly the surrealosphere. She probably spent years over there in another dimension which took only a split second here in the internet galaxy. I can't even begin to imagine what bizarre otherworldly landscapes she had to explore to find Tylesaur and Selina. I want to thank whoever fired those lasers.
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  19:30:54  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Which all goes to prove, you shouldn't go poking your head out of just any old port hole

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  22:09:45  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's very true. Let's just hope that Selina and Tylesaur made it throught the vortex porthole in one piece.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2006 :  21:52:25  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Uh oh!

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2006 :  21:53:54  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh...uh...maybe they'll have to go back and come back through again.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2006 :  21:57:09  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I found out who was shooting the sheep.

They left a note:

Capn's Lawg:
This is yer Cap'n. Ernest T. Kirk of the starship Enterprizehog. My firstest good buddy Bubba Spock done went and blowed sumpin up agin. He sez it was what you call one of them unidentifried flyin sheep. He blowed it up real good. That old boy's a deadeye with them spacer rifles. "It's illogical, I reckon." that's whut he sed when he up and shot the thang. I don't no whut that means entirely but I thunk it was powerful funny. Them laser beams shore learnt that sheep to poke fun of our kinfolk cousin Willy Tea that's fur shore. Now that's all I'm gunna write rite now cuz I'm gunna go put summa them thar fuzzy tribbles in my drawers.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2006 :  17:02:25  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2006 :  21:20:53  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
...and of course they're on youtube...

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2