PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Clouseau Shop
 The Tea Galley
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2008 :  17:41:58  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message
What this galley needs is cosy terrorism

Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2008 :  17:13:26  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message
Awwwwww cute!

You know, when I walk in here, I always misread the sign over the door. I think it says Tea Gallery and I'll be able to just look at pretty pictures of tea leaves and tea pots, then before you know it, I'm being offered all sorts of strange teas with bizarre ingredients and disgusting side effects and I run out again screaming, until the next time, I misread the sign but today, I see a pretty teapot wearing an amusing cosy and the world seems right to me.

Now, how about a cuppa tea?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2008 :  06:32:35  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message

Is it tea time already?

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
TOOO Fall in You must be logged in to see this link.. Did I mention it's FREE?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2008 :  17:35:15  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message
Oh yes, we always take tea at Royal Doulton passed Willow Pattern. We're quite civilised here in the Tea Gallery, dontchooknow. Pinkies out!

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  18:28:21  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Horrible Harm

What this galley needs is cosy terrorism

WARNING!

This thread is now being investigated by the internet police. Any further posts made in this thread may or may not result in your place of dwelling being blown off the face of the earth in the middle of the night by a laser from space.
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2008 :  10:01:08  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message
Well, that certainly calls for a nice cup of tea. Hmmm, waitress, what's today's special?

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2008 :  19:55:50  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message
WWTea?

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2008 :  22:10:31  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message
That truly is a scary pic!

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  07:55:25  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message
Did he just spit in my tea??

Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  20:59:18  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message
I think he's screaming that it's too hot.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2008 :  11:42:19  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message
He just can't figure out how to hold the cup properly. That's a cuppa of our new Toe Tea. It's made with antipodean tea leaves. The kind that give sheep the ability to fly. Northern hemispheric humans have to hold the cup with their toes to get the true flavor. It also keeps lighter folk from floating away if they drink too much. Here's a good example of how to drink it.

Don't drink too much though, you could get a nasty case of teatoe.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2008 :  18:15:03  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2008 :  19:17:21  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message
Hey Joe, where you going with that teacup in your hand...?

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2008 :  00:05:27  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message
That cup of tea took a long time to make... and he added milk before removing the tea bag!

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  09:22:37  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message
I tried a little Darjeeling Limited in a rival establishment and was most impressed. Do you have anything similar?

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  18:43:48  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message
Mmmm mmm mmmmmb mmmmm mmm mmmmbmmm mmmm mm mmmmb.
Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  21:04:10  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message
You know, if you have to chew your tea, something is very wrong with it!

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2008 :  17:24:18  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2009 :  19:13:23  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message
Anyone for cricket croquet on the poopdeck?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2009 :  09:29:22  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message
Tumbleweed croquet?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2