PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Palindrome
 The topic that stays on topic
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  12:56:30  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Right. It seems that almost every other topic somehow turns into something it never started out to be. For example, the Terry Jones thread is no longer about Mr.Jones. It has somehow become a discussion of Harrison Fjord. Silly.
This kind of thing will NOT happen in this thread. If you post here you MUST stick to the topic. DO NOT wander from the topic. Not even a little bit.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  14:37:16  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think I have an idea....... >_>

One witch slowly roasted over a hot pit of fire.
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  14:39:31  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, let me get this straight, this is a topic about not wandering off topic, so the only things I can talk about are wandering off?

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  14:49:02  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, that can't be it. We must be on topic if we are talking about the topic. Or is this a No Post thread thing?

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  15:36:35  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What about Post-It Notes?

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2006 :  23:52:32  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This isn't 'The Post-It Note topic', is it? You can use one only if it says 'STAY ON TOPIC'.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2006 :  23:56:20  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OneBurntWitch
Or is this a No Post thread thing?

Of course not, post all you want as long as you stay on the topic.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2006 :  00:04:42  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ConcordeSpamaticus

So, let me get this straight, this is a topic about not wandering off topic, so the only things I can talk about are wandering off?

No, you can't talk about wandering off or getting lost either. Driving in circles is right out too.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2006 :  07:15:53  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well I for one think it is a perfectly reasonable request because the topic is topical to say the very least. It is a topic that has topical concern to a great many posters. I don't think however it is a topic that should be applied topically, that is taking it just a little too far. I mean, you'd have to mash it and mix it with some sort of lubricant to make it topically appliable and the value of that is fairly topical.

So staying on topic. Is it desirable? Is it necessary? Is it good for your mental health?

All these questions and more will be answered in the following On Topic posts. Maybe.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2006 :  16:48:45  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The previous post has me quite worked up into a lather. Is this healthy?

Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2006 :  20:38:02  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, perhaps you should apply the lather You must be logged in to see this link..

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2006 :  23:39:06  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
GO ON GO ON GO ON GO ON

Go to Top of Page

Miss Mandy Cohen
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

121 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  12:14:56  Show Profile  Visit Miss Mandy Cohen's Homepage Send Miss Mandy Cohen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
May I?

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good..."
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  21:41:36  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go on. It's desirable, necessary, and it's good for your mental health.

Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2006 :  13:33:31  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think that topics are meant to go off topic, quite like a normal conversation.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2006 :  20:09:33  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not this one.
Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2006 :  15:34:49  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes this one!

Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2006 :  19:03:06  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How about the tropics, instead?

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  09:14:26  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Airbrush tanning solution eh? So, you just airbrush away your wobbly bits and you are left with a supermodeltannedbody? Must cost a bob or two

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  17:14:08  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm beginning to think this topic is doomed.
Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  19:06:24  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This topic was doomed from the beginning.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2