PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Palindrome
 NO POSTING HERE!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  00:13:52  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Green Napalm?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  21:24:48  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, that's definitely mint sauce and the plane is a U.S. Army LL-42.
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2006 :  17:38:04  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is that why I can't see it?

Or...it is meant to be the question?

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2006 :  17:42:46  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Llama built another other under radar thingy?
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2006 :  17:49:20  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are some strange nuclear things going on in New Mexico, Nevada and India(na)
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2006 :  17:58:58  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And the Brits wish to modernize their fecking SLBM's!
Go to Top of Page

tiger_gumby
Gumby

4 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2007 :  17:48:52  Show Profile Send tiger_gumby a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*looks around and sees nobody is watching* heh heh. ROMANS GO HOME!

Formerly Lastsymphony
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2007 :  04:24:57  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And take your silly sandals with you!

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  20:17:33  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She took your 19th century Birckenstocks with the Norwegian Moosewool socks
Go to Top of Page

Selina Jones
Gumby

35 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  22:11:25  Show Profile Send Selina Jones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That explains the naked moose I saw earlier.

Oook?
Go to Top of Page

SGT Llama
Gumby

6 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  13:29:11  Show Profile  Visit SGT Llama's Homepage Send SGT Llama a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, You all new me being gone all this time was too good to be true didn't ya!?

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.
I think I've forgotten this before.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  16:38:39  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You are uncensored?
Welcome again, you bastard!
wanna buy my Ibanez twelve string?
Go to Top of Page

Selina Jones
Gumby

35 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2007 :  08:20:02  Show Profile Send Selina Jones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This isn't ebay, and you can tell by the stench that llama's been dead for weeks. Stop talking to it. Let it rest in pieces.

Oook?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2007 :  10:32:54  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Llama! Welcome back! Never mind the minkey. We're not dead yet. Well, most of us are, but some of us are still able to make at least a post or two between our regular doses of thorazine tea. How's the nosehairs hanging?
Go to Top of Page

SGT Llama
Gumby

6 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  00:49:28  Show Profile  Visit SGT Llama's Homepage Send SGT Llama a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm afraid I no longer hang my nose hairs. Yes, the hanging of nazal decor' has recently been vigorously (and aggressively) frowned apon by senior members of the great Llama church of Antarctica.
All Hail the great golden wrens bladder of Antarctica!
As for the recent reference to my deceased status, I have recently been informed by the IRS that I am indeed still alive and as such cannot afford 12 string Ibanez guitars due to excessive tax debt. I will be however allowed to scratch my bum four times a week if absolutely necessary. I'm still trying to figure out how I am indebted to the Antarctican IRS considering the fact that we don't have one and if we did, I certainly wouldn't tax myself ....well, tax myself much anyway.

Go to Top of Page

SGT Llama
Gumby

6 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  02:51:00  Show Profile  Visit SGT Llama's Homepage Send SGT Llama a Private Message  Reply with Quote
---->Link to a web page thats identical to this one<-----

Go to Top of Page

SGT Llama
Gumby

6 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  02:53:25  Show Profile  Visit SGT Llama's Homepage Send SGT Llama a Private Message  Reply with Quote
........my god!

You people are VERY gullible!

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  11:41:34  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I guess you'll have to stick with the old six string for now.

Do you know the "last symphony"?
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  17:56:55  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A minor, G minor
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  19:07:42  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why does he wear little furry mittens over his cloven hooves? Is he ashamed? Is it because someone told him Saddam had cloven hooves and horns?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2