PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Beneath The Facade
 Photobobs
 Show and tell
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

SeaDog
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

175 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  07:48:27  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

A little excitement/trauma never hurt anyone, that much!
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  12:26:04  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's very traumatic to shake off one of your alteregos, especially when it won't let go.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  01:30:26  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Poor Little Selina Jones had a very traumatic childhood. Explains a lot.

You should be more careful where you put your alter egos, Mr Confuseycat. I heard it was no longer economical to ride the sheep's back.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  14:42:39  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seems a fair price.

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  09:55:10  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The consensus could be leaning toward a more sheep friendly mode of economical mass-transit alternative systems at this time.

I evaded economics class nearly every curriculum after I found out where the McDonald's is located and how to make Kraft dinner without milk and butter. I never learned to skateboard or hitchhike so coughing up a dollar for a lift to the petting zoo is hardly a semesters worth of toiling through essays and tests! I'd pay $1.42.
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2008 :  07:37:52  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wait - what kind of dollars are we talking here? Euro? Aussie? Canadian?

If they're US dollars (useful mostly as toilet paper), it could be a bargain! (Not for the sheep, of course, but still!)

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2008 :  04:33:24  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Austrian right wing politician likes to drive a bit too fast ,fecks a man, drinks some Strohrum, and finds himself rather dead.

I believe that is the sign for the euro. You see Europeans still have quaint traditions like dressing in silly capes and hats and having festivals for cheese and locking their daughters in basements and fathering 7 children with them.

Most of us prefer to merely point, take photos and laugh about them when we get back to civilisation.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2008 :  05:43:54  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Appalachia is part of Europe?

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2008 :  12:47:21  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Appalachia is in Transylvania.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2008 :  17:44:04  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, there's a little tear in the space time continuum at Appalachia, something to do with the confusion of familial relationships there, ie. if my grandfather is my brother, what does that make my mother's sister? Some like to think it leads to Transylvania... some say Austria. Some say some place far darker.

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  04:45:03  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I guess Eddie didn't fit through that little tear or maybe he was too busy fathering a grandparent.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  18:26:59  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Something like that, poor little guy.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  18:29:53  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On the bright side...at least he wasn't adopted by the Walton Bunch.

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  06:43:30  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Goodnight Jim Bob, goodnight John-Boy. Good..erm..night Mary Ellen.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  18:26:43  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh no! Not the Brady Bunch!
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  21:09:12  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, don't knock the Waltons. They raised me. When I was out wandering with the sheep and started needing to know some human values, I went straight to the Waltons. Everytime John Boy stuffed up, I learned a lesson.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  21:48:55  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Like girls don't bleed
Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2008 :  19:43:24  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wait a minute! Which Waltons are we talking about here?

TOOO Fall in You must be logged in to see this link.. Did I mention it's FREE?
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  20:53:13  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What stopped this topic?
Woolworth?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  22:01:03  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Big sales now on?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2