PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Wilde Area
 The Sheep's Nest
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  16:15:24  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is it?

One witch slowly roasted over a hot pit of fire.
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2006 :  22:15:37  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, of course we intend to test it quite rigorously...

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2006 :  22:21:09  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
... and if there are any strange beings in the gutter beside us when we wake up...

... we'll certainly be asking for a second opinion...

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Miss Mandy Cohen
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

121 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2006 :  08:08:37  Show Profile  Visit Miss Mandy Cohen's Homepage Send Miss Mandy Cohen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You mean that isn't normal???

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good..."
Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2006 :  18:56:57  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, my dear, I'm afraid that is not, entirely not, normal.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2006 :  19:04:22  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Normal? Are you sure you want to delve into what is and isn't normal?

I think it rather depends on who you wake up beside in the gutter...

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  05:15:59  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well normally you wake up in the gutter beside beings that had become increasingly familiar to you as you downed your 15 glass of merlot (or scottish grass and thistle) and had been propping them up earlier or using them to prop yourself up so you could pour in more booze, or at the very least someone else with bloodshot eyes reeking of alcohol who may have beaten you to the gutter and got the most prized spot in the pool of warm vomit... ie. if they don't stink and groan and are incapable of driving home (I presume that's why it's socially responsible merlot... you can't walk to your car after more than one glass?) then they may well be strange beings and further testing will be required.

Of course, if further tests reveal that you wake up beside the strange being in the gutter repeatedly then that becomes entirely normal and you have to look for other warning signs of non-normality like offering you the warm spot in the pool of vomit before collapsing into the gutter etc.

Okay?

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  09:36:39  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am getting a very clear image of this...unfortunately

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  11:49:34  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What happens if the vomit goes cold?

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  12:12:04  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What happens if the vomit goes cold turkey?
Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  14:40:46  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Cold turkey/Has Got Me/On the run..." -John Lennon

Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  14:42:22  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Cold turkey/Has Got Me/On the run..." -John Lennon

Go to Top of Page

Miss Mandy Cohen
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

121 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  15:38:13  Show Profile  Visit Miss Mandy Cohen's Homepage Send Miss Mandy Cohen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I knew I shouldn't have popped in with my deja-vu, it's highly contagious!

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good..."
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  17:05:17  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No it isn't.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  17:05:44  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No it isn't.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  17:16:10  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Due to flockular demand, I've installed a big screen TV in the Sheep's Nest for any and all sheep related video. The first ones being a Father Ted episode in three parts;

The Chirpy Burpy Cheap Sheep.

You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

OneBurntWitch
Not The Messiah

426 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  18:58:09  Show Profile Send OneBurntWitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How bout not.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  20:19:13  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes! The BBC Sound Archives! Still like "Vehicle strikes pedestrian" best.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  02:24:50  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why am I suddenly too scared to turn my YouTube on...

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  21:21:26  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Peer pressure?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.81 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2