PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Gilliamland
 Selina's Interracial Quiz Topic Consultancy Office
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2006 :  13:48:25  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Horrible Harm

I remember this girl Maria on the Oxfordian Jesus team

I remember that one too.

Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2006 :  14:19:16  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a question

I can smell the turkey cooking, should I learn to enjoy Thanksgiving?

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2006 :  21:33:01  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I didn't know turkeys could cook!

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2006 :  23:19:37  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If only they could! I'd get myself an Italian turkey and a Japanese Turkey, a Morrocan turkey, a Thai turkey, a Malay turkey, a Greek turkey and even a Turkish turkey and bring one out of the pen every night to cook for me. I do too much cooking.

Thanksgiving? Is that a bit like Halloween? Must be a holiday every second week over there.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2006 :  05:18:43  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Every month, except August. Any ideas for an August holiday?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2006 :  18:00:19  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nasi rames babipangang kroepoek pisang goreng sambal oelek
Go to Top of Page

Miss Mandy Cohen
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

121 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2006 :  14:39:46  Show Profile  Visit Miss Mandy Cohen's Homepage Send Miss Mandy Cohen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Buzz!

Ooops, sorry!

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good..."
Go to Top of Page

Selina Jones
Gumby

35 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  06:10:13  Show Profile Send Selina Jones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, I'm sorry -- Oooops is incorrect, the correct answer was Whoopsie or I wouldve taken Oook for half a point

I'm afraid I have to deduct 5 points from your score

Turkeys also are just plain wrong and this is a non-demonational Interracial Quiz Topic Consultancy Office Japanese Gameshow, we don't believe in National Turkey Eating Day or whatever you choose to call it so anyone who mentioned a turkey must now forfeit their right to a cuppa tea and biscuits at break time

Dr Harmful substances gets 10,000 points for bringing the lunch menu from a decent restaurant this time

Mr Confusedthecat loses 50 points for introducing Maria to Bubba and Dr Harm but gets 100 points for bringing Albert back from the dead -- I might need him for the difficult questions.

SoooOoOOooo at the end of round two the scores are:
10,005, 3,050, 45, 0, 0, 0, -5, respectively. Still anyone's game.

Oook?
Go to Top of Page

Selina Jones
Gumby

35 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  06:16:12  Show Profile Send Selina Jones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hands on buzzers please

And now your first starter for 10

Should I try to embrace thanksgiving?

• No, it's grubby, full of dead turkeys and carries nasty diseases like obesity
  • It depends, some people's arms are too short for embracing and they attempt to straddle it instead
  • Yes, just don't throw it on the ground and make dirty minkey love to it

Oook?
Go to Top of Page

Selina Jones
Gumby

35 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  06:18:25  Show Profile Send Selina Jones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Choose Now! Choose Now!

Choose NOW!

Oook?
Go to Top of Page

Selina Jones
Gumby

35 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  06:25:46  Show Profile Send Selina Jones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
YAWN

You're a bit slow

While Im waiting heres your second starter for 10

Any ideas for an August holiday?

• National wear your undies on the outside day
  • National Lemon Curry day
  • Celebrate obesity day

Oook?
Go to Top of Page

Selina Jones
Gumby

35 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  06:28:45  Show Profile Send Selina Jones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Choose Now! Choose now! Choose NOW!

BANZAII!!!

Thats our mutant ninja gumby cry which means that the first person to push their buzzer wins 5,000 stone cold points!

Oook?
Go to Top of Page

Selina Jones
Gumby

35 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  06:40:08  Show Profile Send Selina Jones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now we move into the pictorial section of our game.

Here we have a twit, Ms Nigella Barnstow-Pokington-Numnuts-Smythe-Browne to be exact:

How many of these blow up dolls will Ms Nigella Barnstow-Pokington-Numnuts-Smythe-Browne be able to shoot in the space of 5 minutes?

• <5
  • <10
  • 0 because she looks like a blow up doll and she'll shoot herself first

Oook?
Go to Top of Page

Selina Jones
Gumby

35 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  06:43:49  Show Profile Send Selina Jones a Private Message  Reply with Quote

(translation: CHOOSE NOW! Choose Now! CHOOSE NOW!)

Oook?
Go to Top of Page

Selina Jones
Gumby

35 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  06:56:53  Show Profile Send Selina Jones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AND NOW a word from our sponsor:

Prease try our chocolate we have one to suit you!

Oook?
Go to Top of Page

Miss Mandy Cohen
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

121 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  14:06:43  Show Profile  Visit Miss Mandy Cohen's Homepage Send Miss Mandy Cohen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mmmmmm creamy asse balls...

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good..."
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  17:01:46  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Selina Jones

How many of these blow up dolls will Ms Nigella Barnstow-Pokington-Numnuts-Smythe-Browne be able to shoot in the space of 5 minutes?

A: 0 because she looks like a blow up doll and she'll shoot herself first

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  17:07:36  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote

How many points do I get?
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  17:27:26  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Selina Jones

AND NOW a word from our sponsor:

Prease try our chocolate we have one to suit you!

Oook?

Well, we had to simplify the language a bit for those apa apa krontjong thingies [/colonial mode= off]
Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2006 :  05:46:23  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And now, a further word from our sponsor:

Homeowners! Do you have a pest control problem? Well, why fool with messy chemicals or stinky fumigation when the HomeSWAT Team is here?
Once you've safely stored your fragile valuables, let the HomeSWAT Team, armed only with ecologically-sound plastic flyswatters, straighten out your insect problem! Our carefully-trained professionals are neat, courteous, and surprisingly fast! We'll be in and out in no time flat!
"Grown men with flyswatters - that's us! HomeSWAT Team!"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.81 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2