PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Gilliamland
 Selina's Interracial Quiz Topic Consultancy Office
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

Selina Jones
Gumby

35 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  06:22:28  Show Profile Send Selina Jones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How unAmerican - - arent you meant to convince impoverished countries that chemicals are superior to flyswats and then sell them chemicals they cant afford thereby indebting them to you forever? Go read your constitution and give me back five points.
If you can tell me how to get the smears off the walls I'll give you your five points back.

Oook?
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Selina Jones
Gumby

35 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  06:26:18  Show Profile Send Selina Jones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Selina Jones
BANZAII!!!

Thats our mutant ninja gumby cry which means that the first person to push their buzzer wins 5,000 stone cold points!

And that winner was MANDY who was lured here by the smell of creamy tjoklat balls - shes so eeeaaasy! Heres your 5,000 cold stone points - watch them theyre heavy.

Oook?
Go to Top of Page

Selina Jones
Gumby

35 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  06:29:36  Show Profile Send Selina Jones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by confuseacat

How many points do I get?

You LOSE 20,000 points for believing in my dreams but you gain 30,000 points making them reality so others can share the madness - - (let me know when the headless gouda baby turns up)

Oook?
Go to Top of Page

Selina Jones
Gumby

35 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  06:32:39  Show Profile Send Selina Jones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Horrible Harm

Well, we had to simplify the language a bit for those apa apa krontjong thingies [/colonial mode= off]

ahhhhh the rare tribe of elephant dung worshippers from the long lost land of dayak on sulewesi. 5,000 points to you. Tjoklat anyone?

Oook?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2006 :  15:27:07  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
......and now a word from our test pattern...

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2006 :  17:38:54  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's not Auntie Beeb, is it?

I thought she'd be more like this:

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Miss Mandy Cohen
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

121 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  10:36:04  Show Profile  Visit Miss Mandy Cohen's Homepage Send Miss Mandy Cohen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Isn't that from the ring?

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good..."
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  13:25:21  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The ring?

Which one - the one on the phone, or the one in the bathtub?

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  11:32:03  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think she means this ring.

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Miss Mandy Cohen

121 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  17:01:08  Show Profile  Visit Miss Mandy Cohen's Homepage Send Miss Mandy Cohen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I love Eastern culture.

It's so..............cultured.

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good..."
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  18:42:26  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.
Sounds like....aaarghhhhh?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  21:16:56  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder what this one is trying to say?
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2007 :  15:01:18  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
**** the muffin?

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2007 :  21:00:54  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Always pick your nose with your longest finger, like so...

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2007 :  22:08:13  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
laziness is an art form
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  09:24:01  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not only that, it takes years of dedicated practice...unless you are uniquely talented

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2007 :  18:54:31  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ConcordeSpamaticus

Not only that, it takes years of dedicated practice...unless you are uniquely talented

My talents are resting
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2007 :  10:34:09  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by confuseacat

I wonder what this one is trying to say?

I was thinking that it looked like cheese and the minkey was saying "**** cheese". Then I thought it might be honeycomb and she was saying "**** bees". Now that I've thought about it for this long, I've concluded that I have no idea what the **** is going on, but that is usually my conclusion on almost everything.
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2007 :  23:29:43  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Less thinking, more drinking, that's what makes the world go around. That and gravity...or something.

Go to Top of Page

Tylesaur

52 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2007 :  07:34:30  Show Profile Send Tylesaur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heeey....twerks...jusdrin k moren th werrld goz round...nround..nround...n...scewse me...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2