PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Gilliamland
 Selina's Interracial Quiz Topic Consultancy Office
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  16:00:05  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
that was a lie
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2009 :  19:22:47  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's okay to say you like Camilla. You'll just have to put up with our endless ridicule, that's all.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2009 :  20:44:28  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The South African Penguins in the local zoo can't cope with the cold.
What kind of penguins are they? The sophisticated - on- top- of- the -television- ones?
Or did they flee from Rhodesia?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  19:40:00  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well there's a lot of fleeing from Zim going on at the moment, and quite rightly, but I do believe you have the rare Cape Town beach bum penguins. Have they been asking for beer? If you expect them to go in the water they're going to need surfboards.

They are lazy!
Luxury type
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  19:33:05  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He does look a bit like a lemquin, doesn't he?
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  23:02:06  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Horrible Harm

that was a lie

Actually, You must be logged in to see this link.

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
TOOO Fall in You must be logged in to see this link.. Did I mention it's FREE?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  06:15:39  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dude you are so urban!

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  11:56:38  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And I can prove it!

Sort of.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2009 :  19:07:24  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What kind of quiz is this anyway?
Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2009 :  19:30:58  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How many kinds are there?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2009 :  19:52:19  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Met the man, Bruce, in Amsterdam
He's from Virginia you know, and his English is rather good, for a white boy.
And know what? He's a kind person
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2009 :  23:14:10  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think he will be having a happy birthday this year. It's taken a few years to get there tho and the baton being passed is a bit grubby and dented.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2009 :  23:16:40  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good song, Dr Music.

Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2009 :  13:44:24  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2009 :  18:11:16  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd rather be Dr. Beat
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  22:31:38  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there any consultancy left?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  23:09:09  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sure there is but only for interracial quiz topics.

Are you an interracial quiz topic.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  21:07:21  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hands on buzzers!
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  01:05:15  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, our first question for 10 points... Which country are you most likely to be murdered in?

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  01:13:04  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh wait, I think I've found out where Selina's gone:

You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2