PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Jonesville
 An Astounding Waste of space and time continued..
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  05:12:27  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In case they need to make a slingshot on the run? Or bungy off a bridge? Or keep their socks up?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

SeaDog
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

175 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2008 :  06:03:16  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, most of the newts that I know are from New Hamsterdam and still wear knickerbockers. So they be lettin'em ride on the down low to head off attention.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2008 :  20:11:58  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Also it would give the New Hamsterdammians somewhere to park their bikes.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2008 :  04:06:42  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Not being Hamsterdamien, I'm not going to try that. with or without bongos.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  03:04:22  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How many miles to the sardine do you get out of that rig?

I commend your green power strategies, much methane emitted from this power source?

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  06:28:30  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've had half a dozen Vodka sardinis so far but I seem to have gotten stuck in the first chorus from "We will rock you".

Methane? Well I've never achieved certification. Sadly penguin flatulance is becoming a rampant threat to the discerning mollycoddlers.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  18:40:40  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Explains the hole in the ozone layer, all those damn flatulent penguins.

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  06:09:46  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

And still yet today many drivers overlook the advantages of employing noisy penguin-power to instead impress once again the Jones'.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  08:15:28  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How do the smiths feel about it?

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  06:46:53  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

What I do know is that neither of them uses their real name.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  20:10:41  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And while they buy their shirts from Kmart, they steal their vests from the dance floors of gay bars.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  18:36:34  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alas
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2008 :  08:04:20  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It may not be 9 o'clock but I need to go watch something that's not the news tooo!
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2008 :  17:42:38  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Oops, one wafer too many.

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2008 :  05:13:07  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

What? I couldn't hear you over my marshmallow burger.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2008 :  18:18:32  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
!!!!

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  07:13:53  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Just think, marshmallow cheeseburger and hot chocolate...
Go to Top of Page

Ernie Scribbler
Gumby

13 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  06:07:14  Show Profile Send Ernie Scribbler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He's a lumberjack and he'll be okay.

[size=2]I'm sorry, I have a cold.[/size]
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  21:10:38  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  06:09:04  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I went shoppin' yesterday.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.86 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2