PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Clouseau Shop
 The slightly used thread...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  18:06:34  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Mouth, Toe, and Apetail Paint Federation
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  06:04:33  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Blind people paint things like that? Don't the apetails complain?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  19:31:48  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not yet, we only have one member
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  00:42:06  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you all share it?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  10:30:50  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm shocked, I haven't had my early morning cuppa.

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  17:03:29  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You better make it a double.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  17:08:50  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
some lizzards have two pees
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  06:07:52  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well... that's what they WANT you to believe but you can't trust them, you know.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2007 :  22:45:03  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I had my cuppa, now I need an overdose of evening wine...Bring on the Merlot chaps, and don't spare the bottles!!!

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2007 :  00:30:44  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Firkins, kegs and casks then!

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2007 :  00:31:19  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Roll out the barrel!

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2007 :  20:06:13  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, dear, it rolled down the stairs and into the river.

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2007 :  11:34:49  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's not funny...

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  00:03:20  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, drunk sheep swimming down rivers certainly isn't dignified... awww go on, it's a bit of a giggle...

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  05:55:08  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, it certainly confuses the lumberjacks!

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  08:11:49  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ohhhh, that's who that guy was that leaped on me and started me rolling while he jogged on me... the high heels were a bit sharp and the wine's a bit frothy, but life on the river isn't too bad.

I hope we don't float anywhere near Deliverance country.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  10:47:43  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why not? A sheep can't squeal like a pig....
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  04:06:39  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No but we've learnt to do semaphore with our new advertising coats.

Many people underestimate the adaptability of sheep, you know.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  18:04:42  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For instance... in Japan, they want poodles... sheep answered the call.

Altho the newscasts could've been more polite about the intelligence of the Japanese purchasers. I think it was our inability to stomach dogfood that blew our cover.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  20:54:38  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought the Japanese wanted electric sheep for their You must be logged in to see this link..
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2