PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Wilde Area
 Should we import a little bit of England?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  04:08:08  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But how did they build Little Britain?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  10:57:54  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They just used the pieces Blair didn't want any more.

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2007 :  18:10:13  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ce n'est pas vrai, made(in the UK)moiselle.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  11:49:23  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This new war between America and England is getting out of hand. I can't say that I blame England for retaliating over Mad Donna, but sending the Spiceballs to Hollyweird was a low blow. I just hope that England is prepared for the possibility of Parisite Hilton moving there to suck the life out of their civilization.
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  22:33:28  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think Hilton is Britain bound (sadly as I am in Cali and getting her out of town for a while would surely be a relief). I don't think she could cope with the chavs

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2007 :  18:18:19  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He is such a luvverly hubbie, You must be logged in to see this link.?

An organic dinner.... And rasta wigger sheep.
Must be hip in certain circles.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2007 :  19:51:09  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now I know what I want for MY birthday!

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2007 :  20:07:27  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A signed Harry Potter book?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2007 :  21:19:15  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm too anal retentive to read Harry Potter. It's not easy converting passives and redunancies as you read, you know. And some of those red herrings... they're just red herrings. Are the editors too scared to mess with their money train?

I have to wait for the movie.

You'd know all about herrings.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2007 :  22:00:35  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alright, A British Prince it will be then, for your birthday meal.
Roasted, cooked, beamed? Or just screwed up by Jamie Oliver?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  04:06:27  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've changed my mind. Everything in England is too damp.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  16:55:58  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, you want water from the Thames for your birthday. They have more than you would ever ask for.
I had to look up red herrings, and redunancies.
I've only just finished Fay Weldon's Shrapnel Academy for the third time

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  18:49:17  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, well, those red herrings are a little more deceptive than your average rollmops.

The Thames seems to contain the contents of a couple of sewerage treatment plants. I remember the good old days when it was just mud flats as far as the eye could see.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  20:22:08  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
and the nose could smell?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2007 :  08:55:12  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Look you can't fool us... this "came" from the direction of England but it is clearly Dutch or Danish!

You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2007 :  09:28:21  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"No real than you are"?

It's corrupted, wheverever it's from

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2007 :  07:26:17  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe it's a Pusher Robot that got lost?

Stay away from your stairs, just in case.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2007 :  23:30:54  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What's a Pusher Robot...and do they hide under the stairs?

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2007 :  08:40:22  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No... they want you to go to the top of your stairs so they can protect you.

You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2008 :  20:43:49  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some things should never be imported.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2