PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Wilde Area
 Should we import a little bit of England?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2008 :  02:53:34  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lizzie/Father Jack... pan between them... it's close!

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2008 :  13:13:40  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2008 :  05:31:39  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh my! Which is which? And why does one of them look like Selina? Is Selina really the love child of Father Jack and Lizzy, mistaken for an orangutan all these long years?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  17:01:54  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there any secret these sheeples can't sniff out?

It probably doesn't really matter now what happened all those years ago in Borneo anyway. They were young and wild in those days, full of gin and malaria. I wasn't going to release this informaion but I suppose it's all out in the open now. It's true that Jack and Liz are the parents of Selina and her twin sister(who mysteriously vanished around 1975).

Here they are as a happy family. Pity it only lasted that one crazy tropical summer.
The original photo from the 1940's.

...and the computer enhanced one.

...and here is probably the only known photo of Liz playing with her secret grandchild.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  18:44:42  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So many skeletons in closets with those royals! I knew I smelled a minkey!

I suppose we all have our crazy tropical summer flings but you expect more from royalty and clergy.

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2008 :  06:50:43  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We do?

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2008 :  04:46:15  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You've forgotten?

Wow! Yours must've been REALLY good!

Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2008 :  05:39:13  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, we're just scandaled-out over here.

When so many of your clergy tend to be pedophiles, you expectations go waaaaaaaaaaay down.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2008 :  15:13:26  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did anyone notice in the "family" pic how they were all having a laugh at Selina's twin(whose name was thought to be 'Jackie') pretending Father Jack's thumb was a Merlot bottle? Sure it was cute at the time, but it probably was an indicator of tragic things to come for her as she got older. No doubt she was the one who not only inherited Jack's good looks...

....but also his unquenchable thirst. What little is known of Jackie's story is a tale of a young ape floating along in a drunken haze occasionally puncuated by violent outbursts and finally a mysterious disappearance. Rumours of her whereabouts today are wildly unfounded and vary from her being dead to her being a spellchecker on the internet. Some have even suggested that she accepted a postion as a hairdresser in the House of Orange, but those people are generally discounted as unbalanced or in some cases by 50%.

Selina on the other hand was the spitting image of her Mum, but we already knew that.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2008 :  06:33:50  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awww, they always start off so innocent... before they meet the violence inherent in the system and become oppressed!

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  15:11:57  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
and internet opression is not a pretty sight!

Has anyone seen a pirate sporting a rather nifty false leg clad in sheepskin? I wouldn't ask but it's been over a week and I haven't seen hide nor hair of the beast...although there are signs everywhere that indicate his presense.

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  21:56:18  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Euro 1,00 - British Pound 1,02
Silly UK not to join, they'll be sorry
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  00:06:24  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why didn't you let NZ join? We're reduced to trading home-grown vegies.

Go to Top of Page

Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  08:38:49  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, how much am I bid for the Louisiana Purchase?

TOOO Fall in You must be logged in to see this link.. Did I mention it's FREE?
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  21:28:05  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like I need to purchase a chinese language learning tape or two

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2009 :  21:34:34  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Still, the map makes sense
Or not?
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2009 :  09:21:14  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
California will become part of Austria.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2009 :  15:15:20  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You think the gov'ner can take on that many chinese?

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  17:19:55  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Ich bin ein Schnitzelburger"
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2009 :  15:12:49  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Das ist wohin mein Schnitzel-Hund ging!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2