PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Beneath The Facade
 The Stake
 Things we should all know
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  18:11:48  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, me too.
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  21:04:46  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What exactly are they waiting for?

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2007 :  01:16:18  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well knowing my penchance for clean fuel... they're either waiting for the sun to come out from behind the clouds... or for the methane to build up.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2007 :  10:41:38  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's a Trojan Sheep, run away, run away...although exactly why it's upside down and has a bicycle for a tail is anyone's guess.

Refusing to use the spoilchick
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  11:41:59  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  18:28:19  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow!

I wonder if that island within a lake on an island within a lake on an island knows how silly it looks?

I've been to Toba. I hate 15 hours Sumatran bus rides and Medan so much... it's a wonder I'm not still there. Beautiful place. And they have Taco Tobas... made with none of the ingredients usually found in tacos... unless there are banana tacos.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2007 :  11:55:21  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sheepie's been dancing on a vulcano?
Was she trying to trigger a new You must be logged in to see this link.?
Or was it a Toba party?
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2007 :  17:18:59  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tacos? yeah, tipyticool indonesean food. Now, I have to rush;my Yakitories(grilled Japanese Conservatives) just arrived.
Tomorrow I'll have boomboom balisauce and pineapples, baka bana, and rendeng, rice and a tray of Bingtang.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  22:06:07  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Toba is the mythical home of the plantastic bananacorn.

The natives worship it by eating banana tacos among other strange ritualalities.

A family of orangish minkeys driving a chartreuse minivan was reported as mysteriously late for tea. Their dirigible camera was found containing one picture.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  08:31:51  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awwww, pretty pretty sheepies...

This is something we should all know:
in the June 1992 issue of Journal of Medical Ethics, a clinical psychologist proposed happiness is a psychiatric disorder, arguing happy people suffer from impaired judgement, preventing them from acquiring a realistic understanding of their physical and social environment.

NEVER TRUST A HAPPY PERSON!

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  19:48:24  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2007 :  08:49:54  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, was he promoting the theory that essentially, unless you believe in a 'supreme being' life is largely pointless, often hard and punishing and that the inevitable end result is probably sufferning and certainly death?

I can see his point

However, I think he should look up irony in his dictionary and start taking some happy pills. Failing that, a large dose of Merlot normally does the trick.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2007 :  07:30:33  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Overindulgent doses of merlot three times a day with food work better.

Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  20:31:41  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Soccer season
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

175 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  07:56:12  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hedgehog control! Will humanity ever see the level of danger legally available to any Tom, Dick, or William?

Hedgehog ownership requires a substantial demonstration of responsibility and maturity, a behavior rarely found among today’s hedgehog owners. I'm not going to mention professional philosophy footballers, much.

I am personally not a hedgehog owner and I have never gone in for the target practice angle of hedgehog ownership. These dangerous weapons are better saved for the hellfire that a sudden alien invasion might execute.

I not going to mention New Zealand, much, but of course we have another example of hedgehog misuse:

Apr 7, 4:51 PM (ET)

WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) - A New Zealand man has been accused of assault with prickly weapon - a hedgehog. Police allege that William Singalargh picked up the hedgehog and threw it several yards to hit a 15-year-old boy in the North Island east coast town of Whakatane on Feb. 9.

"It hit the victim in the leg, causing a large, red welt and several puncture marks," police Senior Sgt. Bruce Jenkins said Monday. The teen did not need medical treatment, he added.

The Herald on Sunday newspaper reported that it was not known whether the hedgehog was dead or alive at the time of the attack, but that it was dead when collected as evidence.

Jenkins said Singalargh, 27, was arrested shortly after the incident on a charge of assault with a weapon. He is expected to appear in court again on April 17.

His lawyer, Rebecca Plunket, said Singalargh intends to plead innocent. The maximum penalty for the charge is five years in prison.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  20:32:13  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, you see... this is what you get when you have effective gun control. Assault with hedgehogs.

If only America would follow our lead. Can you imagine students rampaging thru highschools weilding hedgehogs? Sure those little spines need a bit of tweezering to remove but we have to have something to keep the paramedics busy.

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  04:29:39  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hedgehog holsters? Hmm, I don't trust history and its ability to recycle bad ideas.
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  14:37:04  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure if this falls into the "Things we should all know" category or the "Things we are better off not ever knowing" category.
You'll just have to judge for yourselves.

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  04:59:03  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was threatened by a swingset once, then I hurt my foot.
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  15:23:24  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, well, it is surprising what mischief the human race gets up to, though just why such a large proportion of said mischief is sheep related remains a mystery at present. Fortunately pollsters are formulating a questionaire this very minute to scientifically examine the facts which will lead to an improper investigation into such matters and the results will be let loose some time next Christmas.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2