PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Chopmania
 New...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2007 :  21:48:41  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
for 2007

Refusing to use the spoilchick

Choices:

Commit mass boardus suicide...for the greater good.
Try to attract new boardus members...to feed the confusedcat
Drink more Merlot...and Cabernet Sauvignon for variety
Eat Lemon curry
Train a penguin
Find #534 in the list of 100 things I never wished to know
Tell your Dr
Ask your Dr
Take your pick.

(Anonymous Vote - Viewing results before voting will spoil your vote)

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2007 :  11:56:03  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't vote in this poll.

1.Commit mass boardus suicide...for the greater good.

While I'm as much for a nice mass suicide as the next guy, I don't see how this could be possible here. Firstly, I don't think we exactly have a 'mass' here. Secondly, how could there ever be an agreement on whether to put the cyanide in Merlot Kool-Aid or Shiraz Kool-Aid? Fourthly, there is no thirdly.

2.Try to attract new boardus members...to feed the confusedcat.

Attracting new members here would be like turning water into wine. This of course would be impossible for you to do due to your current forum rank. I don't even think multiple personalities know how to find this place.

3.Drink more Merlot...and Cabernet Sauvignon for variety.

I would've voted for this if I had a liver.

4.Eat Lemon curry.

Lemon curry?

5.Train a penguin.

...to surf the internet? That would involve a lot of sardines. My keyboard already smells funny.

534.Find #534 in the list of 100 things I never wished to know.

I've already found it.

634.Tell your Dr

He charges too much.

635.Ask your Dr

See 634.

636.Take your pick

...and dig where? How deep of a hole would it take to bury a haunted messageboard?

Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2007 :  17:10:30  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Take your pick? Maybe she means a toothpick.

Or pick your nose.

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2007 :  21:54:22  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, we're all for drinking more and thinking less? Apart from the confusedcat who has eaten his liver...lemon curry...

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2007 :  21:55:28  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Who forgot the Shiraz?

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2007 :  21:18:45  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh... that was for everybody?

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2007 :  22:36:08  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Even for moi? L'homme wiz the black keyboard?
Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2007 :  22:42:27  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll bite...why is your keyboard black? She says typing on a very, very, dark, dark, dark purple that looks black keyboard...

Go to Top of Page

Miss Mandy Cohen
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

121 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  16:18:55  Show Profile  Visit Miss Mandy Cohen's Homepage Send Miss Mandy Cohen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's years of Merlot spillage for you...

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good..."
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  21:55:24  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I lost my s that way and then I lost my spacebar so I pulled all the keys off and washed them and thats when they all stopped working, except for the p and the f and the t. All I could say was ppffffftt for three weeks. But luckily none of you noticed.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

Horrible Harm

2536 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  19:16:04  Show Profile Send Horrible Harm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Isn't pfffft what heep root do most of the time?
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  22:14:18  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, I may have to amend (one of) my favorite lines.

I dunno... How does, "When suddenly, the sheep farted." sound?

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  04:03:52  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pffffft!?

Actually sheep aren't allowed to fart anymore. It's part of the Kyoto treaty and the only way NZ can reduce its emissions.

Cows will also lose the right to fart in 2010.

Pigs, deer, possums, horses, chickens, ducks and other classic NZ barnyard animals are expected to reduce their emissions by 50% by 2015.

Wild animals will retain the right to fart until 2200.

Go to Top of Page

ConcordeSpamaticus
Cheesemaker

915 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  10:51:52  Show Profile Send ConcordeSpamaticus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
and humans will fart right to the end...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2