PYTHONLIMBO
PYTHONLIMBO
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Pythons
 Gilliamland
 Conspiracy Theories
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

SeaDog
...has seen the meaning of life, the universe and EVERYTHING

175 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  19:45:59  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by confuseacat

quote:
Originally posted by SeaDog
Did you switch your mouthwash brand, or is Absynth cheap again?

Absinthe makes better brainwash than mouthwash.

So you washed your brain with mouthwash and drunk Absynthe? I bet all your ideas tasted funny.
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Sheep Roost
Passenger on the Marie Celeste

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  03:01:07  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But oh so fresh!

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2008 :  03:51:04  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fresh thoughts + fresh mouth = good slap in the face! That's always been my experience of this guy I know.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2008 :  22:57:16  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a theory and it involves the identity of people who talk about "this guy I know". I bet you can guess what it is.

If you're not pissed off with the world, then you're just not paying attention - Casey Chambers
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  04:48:40  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On behalf of my client, Mr. SeaDog;

I will venture to bet that your theory likely involves a clever group of conspirators who work directly with “this guy I know” in question.

The probable intent of this collaboration you will claim is to offer various anecdotes for the less adventurous narrator to inject into casual conversation. Whereby he/she/it can take pleasure in vicarious delusions of grandeur as a direct result of these planted implications.

In summary I estimate that your theory will deliver a unique perspective into the mind of the spamiopathic impersonator.

My second guess however; is that you think that these people who talk of “this guy I know” are actually referring to their brothers neighbors nameless cousin that saw Kevin Bacon order fries in a drive-thru with a telescope from high atop Mount Cook on a foggy smoke-filled evening.

Or on a third limb, now this is a stretch as well, you think that people who talk about “this guy I know” are hoping to divert judgment from their self-perceived greatness in order to preserve some painstakingly manufactured heirs that are integral to the polyurethane identity model.

Once again in summary I am befuddled by the amount of energy focused on suspicion raised by an innocent peasant that mentioned a poor and anonymously unbelievable scapegoat in order to describe an event that may have ended with a less than desirable result.

I now temporarily vacate this matter so that an appropriate authority may approach this situation with the professional attention that it deserves and so that it may of course receive a proper resolution.

I hope also that this matter will not be blown out of proportion or over-analyzed to the extent that there remains no discernable coherence or relevance to the original complaint.

Thank you and good day,

Sir P. Buttenutter III
Fish & Chips Esq. Ltd. UK Barrister
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  21:31:03  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote

That was beautiful.

For a moment it was 2002-2004 again.

...sigh.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  21:43:50  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, it was.

I would've written a letter in response denying it all, but my hooves were frozen to a telescope that was frozen to a glacier on top of Mt Cook.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  21:51:29  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What were you looking at?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  08:01:32  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh nothing much... it was a bit smokey what with the volcanoes and everything. I did have a bizarre dream about Kevin Bacon and hamburgers... but nah... nevermind.

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2008 :  05:32:20  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Did your dream involve working the drive-up and having to explain the Happy Meal policy to Kevin?
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2008 :  18:17:24  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You ARE Big Brother!

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  12:28:25  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm beginning to think I'm on the wrong end of a conspiracy.

Go to Top of Page

Sheep Roost

2101 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  18:01:24  Show Profile Send Sheep Roost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... the llama's wig will match his shared tutu quite nicely... but what do you think he's hiding under that wig, because, let's face it... there's no more room in the tutu.

Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  06:20:16  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seems good enough a place to hide some unspent outdated ol' penguin mortars.

Dr. Harm is a Vasectocastraneuterotomist TOOO?

Why is Concuhash running for President?

Is everyone upside down except for T-Roo or why isn't his beer spilling all over the the affected area?

I think Miss Mandy is behind it all or in front of it all to the lower right. Apparently everything is falling off into place...
Go to Top of Page

Tylesaur

52 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  07:51:36  Show Profile Send Tylesaur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gulpingyourbeerinmortalfearofitfallingoutofyourglassophobia is a recognised disorder in Oz, to be spoken of with compassion and sensitivity.
I shall frame this latest piece of confused mastery, your Majesty, an ang it on my wall. Above the Wattle in the bottl'. Amen.
Go to Top of Page

The Other OTHER Operation
Cheesemaker

686 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2008 :  05:36:41  Show Profile  Visit The Other OTHER Operation's Homepage Send The Other OTHER Operation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I dunno - when I looked at it, I got the dreaded:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e31'

Timeout expired

/topic.asp, line 435

message.

Also, Danish and Scandinavian books, see everything.
Go to Top of Page

SeaDog

175 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2008 :  07:55:24  Show Profile Send SeaDog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps a certain antipodean has thwarted your efforts to examine the dirty deeds done dirt cheap? Here is a hi-res close up jpg scooped from a local packet sniff intercepted from a location in the UK:
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2008 :  19:09:36  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sheep Roost

Hmmm... the llama's wig will match his shared tutu quite nicely... but what do you think he's hiding under that wig???

A sheep
Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2008 :  19:19:17  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SeaDog

Dr. Harm is a Vasectocastraneuterotomist TOOO? What do you think those pointy wooden shoes are for?

Why is Concuhash running for President? It keeps her from wasting time here.

Is everyone upside down except for T-Roo or why isn't his beer spilling all over the the affected area? He drinks antigravity beer. I've heard it's supposed to increase airtime between hops.

Go to Top of Page

confuseacat
nofunanymore

1593 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2008 :  19:21:45  Show Profile Send confuseacat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PYTHONLIMBO © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2